the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Np, I've been so following this like crazy myself. All my lakorns are put on hold lol.

So for today, they are hoping to bring everyone out, the doctors and other rescue teams included. Today mission is to say: rescue mission completed. Since yesterday's mission finished 2 hrs ahead of schedule, they are hoping today will also be quicker but will not take any unnecessary risks. They started at 10am and it's now 330pm so IF they are able to keep to trend, #9 should be out in less than an hr.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry my updates are late because I was without internet since this morning :(.

Official Medical team update: the boys are doing fine. One of the boys from mission two had a slow heartbeat but after medical attention, he is now back to normal. None of the boys had any fever and their blood samples had been sent to the lab in Bangkok due to an abnormal increase of white blood cells. They have been given basic treatments. They said their lab can test common viruses and bacteria but not the complex one so they had to send samples to the city.
They were given toast with nutella which was what they asked for lol. They asked for other food too but they cant have them yet. They have to restore their digestive system first. The parents are able to visit through a glass window using a phone since they are still in quarantine. They will have to wait at least 48 hrs to determine if the parents are able to visit bedside but must completely gown up.

Official education update: they have pushed back the midterms for the boys (I'm sure they are extremely happy) and there will be special teachers who will provide extra tutoring when the boys are physically and mentally ready (lol I dont think they will be extremely happy with this one)
There's no way they gonna escape studies XD

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol nope! One of the teacher gave an interview that she'll tutor them 6 days a week so that they dont fall behind. Some students from Bangkok joked that if the boys heard that, they'll probably rather stay in the cave :risas3:
6 days !!! Lord !!! Hahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MooPa #9 and 10 are out!!!! :cheer:
yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap:

give all the people in that set all the medals and put them in the list of heroes ammmazzziiinnnnggg

and i wish who will produce a movie about this do it like a documentary movie to teach people how to survive in a cave

i'm sssssooo happy and this honestly made me wish if the world unit the same to save other kids who are victims of different circumstance :icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I heard that the prime minister are going to require students in thailand learn basic survivor skills. Not sure what they meant but I do know that according to interviews given by teachers, the students are being taught what to do when stuck in caves as they are following this story.

Media update: the governor was asked about rumors that the boys were given sleeping pills prior to bringing them out. He denied it it did report that they were given some sort of anti anxiety medication to help reduce stress and anxiety.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone especially @KitKat516 for the constant update.. wishing once all are out that they will have quick recovery back to their healthy self. I am sure they will need some professional counseling to overcome this nightmare.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thanks everyone especially @KitKat516 for the constant update.. wishing once all are out that they will have quick recovery back to their healthy self. I am sure they will need some professional counseling to overcome this nightmare.
Yea they definitely will need lots of counseling and the media have been reporting on how thai people can help through what to ask/post or what not to ask/post

#10 and 11 chopper has taken off :cheer::cheer: