the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@KitKat516 thank you very much for all the update and clarification and my heart still with this boys an the coach until they are all out safe

Ele

sarNie Adult
Update: 3 boy and the coach were first out. The rescuers decided to take the coach first due to he is the weakest. He gave all the food and the water to the kids while he were starving. I really really respect him and his solution

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Update: 3 boy and the coach were first out. The rescues decided to take the coach first due to he is the weakest. He gave all the food and the water to the kids while he were starving. I really really respect him and his solution
Hmm where did you get that update cus I've been watching Thai's news channel (3,7,mcot,thaitv,and nation) all day and no one reported or confirmed that. There were rumors of that yesterday but media said it's unlikely. They have the names of 4 boys that are high possibility but the governor will not confirm it.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Hmm where did you get that update cus I've been watching Thai's news channel (3,7,mcot,thaitv,and nation) all day and no one reported or confirmed that. There were rumors of that yesterday but media said it's unlikely. They have the names of 4 boys that are high possibility but the governor will not confirm it.
From Thai news pages. Maybe it were rumors, will seek more update.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
From Thai news pages. Maybe it were rumors, will seek more update.
Yeah it was probably old rumors cus they were saying that this morning. Now the rumor is that he will be the last to come out

Media update: they saw 3 ambulances going into the cave area (the media was kicked out of the cave area to the outer area so they are unable to see anything except the ambulance and the choppers coming and going). The media has not gotten any official or unofficial wordings of any activities. Hopefully we get something soon.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Press conference update by the govenor: confirmed mission has started at 11:00th hour (it is now 3pm thai time so that was 4 hrs ago). He can't say how many will come out or when they will come out. He will not say who already came out in respect to the families of the one who has not :)clap: I love this governor). He also said due to patients privacy he can not comment on the specifics of health conditions. He said today's conditions are better than yesterday, infact they are 5 hrs ahead of schedule. They all agreed to use the same team from yesterday (changed out 1 or 2 because the original is still exhausted) since they know the technique and conditions but there are more supporting teams. They asked media to not do a live coverage report but to wait for confirmations (there were lots of false informations which lead to a lot of problems so no live coverage) and ban on drones (yesterday an unidentified media drone was flying near the chopper :mad:)

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: MooPa su su, rescuers su su.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
More power to everyone involved in the rescue effort as well as to the boys + coach. The whole world is currently captivated by this and are praying for a positive outcome for one and all. I really hope this comes to an end soon and everyone returns safe and sound.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I really love Thai gonvernor and happy for Thai people that have such great gonvernor as well as the king.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Official update from the governor:
Confirmed 4 boys out today and are all at the hospital. Yesterday it took 11 hrs, today only took 9 hours. Next mission will be in about 20 hrs to allow the divers and rescuers to fully rest, they will be the one who determines when.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Official press conference by the governor: mission 3 has started and hoping this is the final mission (let's pray everyone). The first 2 boys from mission 1 may had came down with a mild pneumonia or pneumonia like symptoms but they are still waiting to confirm.

It is currently raining steadily but they dont believe it's will make their mission challenging. Elon Musk flew to Thailand with a capsule his company created to help, he even named it wild boars but unfortunately they are unable to use it.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Sorry my updates are late because I was without internet since this morning :(.

Official Medical team update: the boys are doing fine. One of the boys from mission two had a slow heartbeat but after medical attention, he is now back to normal. None of the boys had any fever and their blood samples had been sent to the lab in Bangkok due to an abnormal increase of white blood cells. They have been given basic treatments. They said their lab can test common viruses and bacteria but not the complex one so they had to send samples to the city.
They were given toast with nutella which was what they asked for lol. They asked for other food too but they cant have them yet. They have to restore their digestive system first. The parents are able to visit through a glass window using a phone since they are still in quarantine. They will have to wait at least 48 hrs to determine if the parents are able to visit bedside but must completely gown up.

Official education update: they have pushed back the midterms for the boys (I'm sure they are extremely happy) and there will be special teachers who will provide extra tutoring when the boys are physically and mentally ready (lol I dont think they will be extremely happy with this one)