the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My sister in-law said one of the boy is from Burma/Myanmar on a scholarship. He can speak four languages and was the one who spoke with the SEALS when they first discovered them.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
A lot of channels in thailand are mostly reporting and updating but some are just repeating same things
The last update I got from what my aunty read online was they'll continue the operation in 10 hrs.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
A lot of channels in thailand are mostly reporting and updating but some are just repeating same things
The last update I got from what my aunty read online was they'll continue the operation in 10 hrs.
Thank God ooooohhhh !!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank god i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happppppppppyyyy let's the good news follow *breath* breath*

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My sister in-law said one of the boy is from Burma/Myanmar on a scholarship. He can speak four languages and was the one who spoke with the SEALS when they first discovered them.
Yes he's living in a catholic missionary church. His parents are still in Myanmar..he's very bright with a gpa of 3.94 and wants to be a doctor :angel10:.

Japan national football team sent them each a signed Jersey they wore to the WC. They'll be so ecstatic when they find out!!! Very sweet of Japan.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes the storm is coming and that's why they decided to go against the wold's advices and dive them out. The storm is coming and oxygen level is low so they really had no choice.

Yup I am soooo proud of all the team in this rescue mission. They truly are world class people. :angel10: I'm also so proud of our boys for braving the dark dive. They dont even k ow how to swim but their determinations and bravery brings me to tears. The level of trust they have, very brave.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Official updates: So all the divers are foreigners, world class expert cave divers. The thai navy seals are support due to the difficulties of the mission they must use expert cave divers only. The seals trained in difficult and dangerous situations but they've never trained or has experienced in cave diving so they are unable to lead in this mission. The cave divers also has to use this machine that convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and is dangerous to use so only the experience can use it. The doctor who determines which boys are ready to go is from Australia, he is also a cave diving rescue expert. The next mission will start in a couple of hours because they are still replacing all the stationed tank.

Not official update: they said the first mission probably took less than expected time may be due to the first 4 were the strongest. With that said, people are assuming that the next missions might take longer. Others are thinking it won't because they went with the piggyback plan meaning the one of the two divers carry (piggyback) the boys out vs having them swim out. Their only swimming portion is the "choke hold" where it's so narrow that the boys will have to make their own climb.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Media update: They said the 2nd rescue mission has started!!! They're not saying that the boys are in the diving currently, just that it has started. So now the nation watches and holding our breaths for the next 5-6 maybe 7 hrs.

The plan maybe the following according to a fb poster who is on ground AT the cave and a military source.

She also wrote:Hero comes last, cheers.

People are speculating that hero= Coach Aek since he is the weakest and still fairly weak.

Lots prayers.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have just recently been following this news as my family has been talking about it all week. My prayers are with all the boys and their coach