the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i thought we should create a new thread specific to this topic so we can follow the update, for me i check everyday because we all have children young brother and who has heart will feel for this innocent boys who going through a trial a lot of us would never know how it feel

They received 13 diving masks donation so one step closer to getting out!! They have to be taught to breathe under the mask. None of the kids can swim. There will be 2 seals per child. They estimate 6 hrs per child due to the difficulty and distance. They said that it might take at least 2 days to get out. The mayor said to not listen to other news except what came out of his mouth because there's too many confusing false news. The main media will report his press conference. They have not stop any mission, it will continue until they all come out. (Theres been false news that missions around the mountain has stop) Officially they said most are healthy and only a couple are tired or exhausted and they should gain their energy back by today. The seals are pumping out carbon dioxide to boost oxygen for better air quality. They are only eating powder gel, no sticky rice and porkchops cus they can't digest that right now
They are still drilling to drain the water. They are hoping to not have the children dive as much. They also asked the bird nest harvesters from Thrang (south thailand) to stay in case they can make an opening and get the kids out from the top of the mountain instead. Those guys are such great people. They didn't have any money to get there so their villager gathered enough money for a plane ticket but only was able to afford a one way ticket. Chiang Rai said they'll get them a ticket to go home after. So much heart.

Informations about the coach. He used to be a monk for 10 years and he often meditated in caves when he was a monk. He loves to explore the woods and the caves but also love football and riding bikes which is why he often goes with the kids when they go cave exploring to make sure they are safe. The kids told the seals that he taught them to meditate to conserve energy and to not be scared

Latest clips

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkyh9RoFgLN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=170f7m5rpu0pn

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkymkAPlC-x/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cr9tq9yymfrv

So the seal reported that the coach was the weakest because he had the children all drank first before he did and all the little food portion they took inside, he didn't eat any because he wanted to make sure the kids had more to eat. He said he was ok because he learned how to shut down his hunger with meditation. loving this coach even more:thumbup::clap: Al lot of posters asked the seals to let the coach know to not blame himself and that he has a lot of supporters out here. :icon12:

@KitKat516 if you can please update here :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are sad they are exhausted there is no way they can stay there for MONTHS omg for me make them out by diving is a worth risk than keeping them in that darkness for months with the risk water will raise and can reach them the risk of infection no breathing fresh air for so long

this vdo broke my heart some of the kids clearly having a depression and 1000% they can't stay there for months that just sound too cruel i hope they didn't tell them that they have to stay there for weeks more they had so much hope they can go out in few days , the seal diver who are staying with them are trying to keep them positive
https://twitter.com/i/status/1014435246907973632

look at thsi kid's look in the eyes :crybaby2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
ok got it. There hasn't been any update as of yet except that they were unable to connect the phone lines into the cave. At first I thought they were using fios since that was the false news going around but apparently they were going to go back to WW2 days using some sort of cable phone line. Not quite sure what that is since it's before my time hahaha. Well anyways, they were still unable to do it (as of 9 pm pacific time). Hopefully they have better luck today. I think they're going to try to decide by today on what mission they are going to go with.

Hmmm I'm scanning live news right now and it seems like EVERY channel is broadcasting the same thing. Did the government took over the media again?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
ok got it. There hasn't been any update as of yet except that they were unable to connect the phone lines into the cave. At first I thought they were using fios since that was the false news going around but apparently they were going to go back to WW2 days using some sort of cable phone line. Not quite sure what that is since it's before my time hahaha. Well anyways, they were still unable to do it (as of 9 pm pacific time). Hopefully they have better luck today. I think they're going to try to decide by today on what mission they are going to go with.

Hmmm I'm scanning live news right now and it seems like EVERY channel is broadcasting the same thing. Did the government took over the media again?
Most likely.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh all the channel was airing a special segment on it. I only caught the end of it so not sure if there's any new update.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my heart really aches for this boys the photos broke my heart *sigh*

may they return to their family's warmth arms asap

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every time i hear "keep them until the raining seaon is over, 4 months " i feel i want to cry :sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is a great clarifying vdo to explain the details

i believe it possible to save them through diving i just believe that all people's prayer for them will reach them

it's really so frighting what this teens are going through it stress me out to hear the words "months" again and again

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in the end of this vdo a woman who went through such experience shared her thoughts and what she experience made me think imagine if the coach wasn't with them this kids could have died they need to reward the coach for keeping this kids strong until the moment they found them we are talkig about teens who have are in their teen psychological transformation keeping a positive mind for a teenager is a challenge

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
this is a great clarifying vdo to explain the details

i believe it possible to save them through diving i just believe that all people's prayer for them will reach them

it's really so frighting what this teens are going through it stress me out to hear the words "months" again and again

Oh my God...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i'm waiting minute by minute what is the final decision they will take before the weather go back to raining

seems most of people are going with keep them there for months

@KitKat516 is this a new update related ?
https://twitter.com/Mizz_Mavy/status/1014514051181731840
They were thanking for the plastic sheets and concrete then asked if this means they'll be staying for days.

Psychiatrists are worried about the coach right now because he seems like he is in a depression from the videos.
hmmmm what you guys think i feel dizzy this is an ex navy seal opinion
So I agree with that ex navy seal. I think the thai government are being pressured to get them out in the next days or so. I'm afraid that with the new Governor coming in, he's going to pressure the seals to get them out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When I see the coach face I feel a lil bad for him. He looks like he must be feeling he failed his mission by putting themselves through that danger. He looks disappointed in himself. He shouldn't and hopefully someone tells him that he did a great job by giving great advices to the boys for their survival

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So every single cave diving experts around the world are advising against the diving method. Let see what Thailand will do. All eyes are on them..

Update: water level in 1st and 2nd chamber is down to where they can walk out but chamber 3's pool is still too high. They want it low enough for the kids to come up to breathe if needed. Meteorologists said storm coming this weekend so they fighting time. No words on how the swimming/diving/and breathing training are coming along. The Coach is still the weakest even after the power gel. :(

Update: there's been a change of plans on the possible diving method. IF they are to go with that plan, it'll be 3 expert divers/seals per 1 child. Thailand purchase a vibration sensor from overseas (didnt say where) that they will use to detect what area of the mountain can they create an opening.

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I just read this news on IG :crybaby2:. I had it translated.....my condolences to his family....I'm praying for a fast rescue of the boys and their coach.