the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

twister02

M♥K
That first image Breaks my heart :( they obviously feel very guilty, especially the coach. I agree no one should be blamed, from now on everyone should just be supportive and help them to get through this .
Yeah me too. The first photo is sad. You can imagine the guilt on the other hand, I'm happy they are okay now. For sure, they will never forget the fallen hero.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah me too. The first photo is sad. You can imagine the guilt on the other hand, I'm happy they are okay now. For sure, they will never forget the fallen hero.
They still have a lot challenges ahead of them. What they went through is traumatic and isn’t going to go away just like that.. I wish the best for them :icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This is what I was afraid of. I know coach Aek will feel very guilty and may even fall into depression because he's a good guy. Majority of Thais are afraid of that. Another reason why a part of me dont want foreigners, especially Hollywood to be making movies on this cus I know they'll portray coach Aek as the one who should be blame. I mean I heard people calling him a moron or an idiot many times on American radio or even online news articles comment sections. People were saying that parents should sue him or he should be charged with child endangerment. They dont understand our culture or the way of life for people outside the city. The prime minister already asked the media to not bother the 13s so much so hopefully they'll continued to be protected. I also hope that ordaining will heal them mentally.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Today the 13s families and Chiang Rai had a blessing ceremony at the cave to ask for forgiveness and thank you to the lady of the cave as well as to invite Navy Seal Sam's spirit and all spirits to come out of the cave and go rest in peace. The families said the 13s will ordain together.