the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

Discussion in 'Thai' started by "peace", Jul 4, 2018.

1. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

This is such great news :cheer::cheer:
    thanks .

2. Ruthy94

Ruthy94 sarNie Hatchling

So happy
    Was praying to God for them
    Miracles pray for all them to be safe

3. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Such a good day to be alive. This is great news. Hope is real. Thanks for all the update. :cheer:

KitKat516 likes this.
  4. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yay!! What great news to wake up to. Thanks for all of the updates @KitKat516. Feeling able to breathe a little bit better now.

KitKat516 and Kay123 like this.
  5. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Just saw the latest news on tv, I'm so elated that everyone has made it out, alive and well! :thumbup:

KitKat516 and Kay123 like this.
  6. Mulberry

Mulberry sarNie Hatchling

Alhamdulilah! They are all out:aaaaa: Wish them all fast recovery. Thank you @kitkat and everyone for the updates.

xodxo, preetam, KitKat516 and 2 others like this.
  7. fun

fun YGfamily

I'm glad everyone is out safely. I'm still deeply sad that one of the volunteer died. He is a true hero and my heart breaks for his family. I hope the boys will coop well if they were given the news that in the process of being save, someone died. That is very tragic news.

8. LyLy

LyLy sarNie Egg

Thank you so much for the update @KitKat516. I'm so happy I was following the news about this every minute. I don't know if I would be able to survive in the cave for that long.

KitKat516 likes this.
  9. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

best news of the dayyyyyyy yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh i'm soooooooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

preetam, KitKat516 and Mulberry like this.
  10. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

the conference

[​IMG]

rennayj, xodxo, preetam and 1 other person like this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you for helping me update everyone. All our prayers have been answered!! It really is the best time to be alive. Man I think I slept the best this morning since finding out about the them went missing 18-19 days ago. This situation proves that we humans CAN put aside our differences and work together, hope together. We dont need to be from the same country, religion, or gender, we just need to care.

rennayj, Kay123, x.ATKD.x and 2 others like this.
  12. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yay!!!! That's such a relief!!!! The boys and their coach are very brave and very strong!

Kay123 and preetam like this.
  13. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

The rescuers did a tremendous job as well. Although I do feel sad that one life was taken. . . . this world is too cruel.

Kay123 and preetam like this.
  14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

He sacrified so they could save them all. A hero. That experience will be unforgettable for everyone and a good life lesson.

Kay123 likes this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Wow! What a journey they’ve been through and are all OUT!!! Thank you Buddha, God, Heaven and all the teams from all over the world! I’m so glad the kids and coach are out and living on with life! Hope there will be a documentary on this or a press con with the kids and coach! Amazing team work!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

KitKat516 likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Fun facts:
    A couple of the MooPa once ran with Toon Bodyslam during his charity marathon to raise money to buy medical equipments for hospitals. Some of those money were given to the hospital that our current 13s are at. Also Toon's real name means "moopa".

Kay123, x.ATKD.x and twister02 like this.
  18. twister02

twister02 M♥K

If you do good things, it will get back to you. :icon12:

preetam and Kay123 like this.
  19. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

20. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

rennayj, KitKat516 and "peace" like this.