Thay Fa Tawan Diew aka Autumn Destiny (Spot)

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Dude, why did they have to dubbed it? The original language would have been ton better, even if I can't understand Korean.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think it is because it air in Thailand and perhaps they wannot that all ppl must read the sub....

I dont like it too but it better then nothings^^´´

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The problem is that just about everything that's foreign gets dubbed in Thai when shown on TV instead of using subtitles, be it movies or info-mercials. I don't know why I expected it be different in the first place. @_@.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the thai dubb was very stupid.... i rather watch it when the thai actors have bad korean and the korean have bad thai then having to listen to the weird voices... they could of made it like films and donut lakorn fly me to love where they have very bad korean but it was understandable since their thai actors acting as korean...

fun

Expired Sarnie
the thai dubb was very stupid.... i rather watch it when the thai actors have bad korean and the korean have bad thai then having to listen to the weird voices... they could of made it like films and donut lakorn fly me to love where they have very bad korean but it was understandable since their thai actors acting as korean...
Ahahahahahahaha *rolling on the floor* I don't think I can watch this either. Plus the girl is like 14, ugh. I know age does not matter but in this case, yes it does.

well, i like the story so far. :lol: mario looks like he's out for revenge, but i don't know the storyline. who is 14? the nang'ek? i hope not cuz damnnnnnnn.

tiki_sg

sarNie Egg
well, i like the story so far. :lol: mario looks like he's out for revenge, but i don't know the storyline. who is 14? the nang'ek? i hope not cuz damnnnnnnn.
Ploy, the actress who is the second female castmember, is supposedly 13 . . . http://iheartlakorns.com/2010/01/ploy-passorn-disheartened-while-filming-autumn-destiny/#comments

jakjann

Jakjann
She is 14 years old... but I think It is not the problem....
I look only her acting... and I like her and this drama too^^

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i think this one should be pinned up, since it is already on air.
ploy really looks like a doll, so cutie girl.

jakjann

Jakjann
Finished with Epi 4^.^

Love love love it!!! ^^
Hope the will show Ryan againnnnn >.< he is very sweet, he scould play Mario´s role!!! XD

Can´t not wait to see the next epi

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
gosh i haven't been update with all those new star...
i don't know who is who...who is korean and who is not...
can someone help me out on this...this is very stupid of me...but i really can use the help here...
i want to know cause this seem like good lakorn...

tiki_sg

sarNie Egg
Hope the will show Ryan againnnnn >.< he is very sweet, he scould play Mario´s role!!! XD
Well my hopes were dashed, when I heard (before the series started) that Ryan's role was much smaller than expected earlier on :angry: .

Edit . .

I thot Ryan's character went into a coma again in Ep 3, cos I looked at the monitor and noticed that it wasn't a flat-line. But I heard from my Thai contact that Ryan's character had actually died at the point when his right eye was tearing.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
She is 14 years old... but I think It is not the problem....
I look only her acting... and I like her and this drama too^^
I agree wid u age doesnt matter...the acting is the thing that we focus on...btw teya first lakorn "prissana" she was pretty young too..it jus doesnt matter..

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I thhink the reason why they dubbed the korean character is because it would be so dumb/stupid if the thai character speak thai to the korean character and the korean character reply to them in their langauage...making it really weird...

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still debating if I should start watching? What does the watcher think of the lakorn so far? I was part of eps 1, but he dubbed got to me so I stopped. If it was like a Chinese or another international film that is dubbed, that would be fine, because everyone would sound dubbed. But with one sounding dubbed and another sounding normal, it's hard not to laugh. But I guess I can try to get used to it. hehe. The actors/actresses look too cute not to watch.