Thay Fa Tawan Diew aka Autumn Destiny (Spot)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch this drama with a combination of Thai and Korean...but too bad...I can't understand Thai.
I hope someone will sub this drama though, because I will watch it for sure!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg! why are the korean actor's voices dubbed! NO NO NO NO! >;[ i rather watch them speak korean and not know what they're saying. seriously, i've annoyed by the dubbed voices my entire life. lol. does anyone know where i can find just the thai&korean speaking one?

little_dork

sarNie Egg
The voice dubbed make it easy to watch this drama because I can only understand Thai. If there Thai subtitle I can't read it either so the dubbed help a lot...

From watching the ending credit I think Ryan character going die not just a comma!
i think that, too.
from my prediction and watching the ending credits. i'm thinking that ryan died by trying to safe wendy.

i actually didn't like the thai sub for the korean, but to think it another way, you tend to uderstand more.

jakjann

Jakjann
I dont like it that they dubbed the voice from all koreans star, too -.- is very stupid....
I would like to hear the original voice all of them... >.<

I think if we want to hear the original we must wait when the DVD come out, if they have the original sound and not only thai dub.... on dvd...

foggie

sarNie Egg
I dont like it that they dubbed the voice from all koreans star, too

-----------------------------------
the dubbed voice fof ELI is really weired,sigh.
Anyway,the drama is interesting.
who knows the DL links ?
Hope anybody upload the drama.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
owell, i sucked it up and WATCHED IT! CHAT & RYAN ARE THE CUTEEEEST!!! but it seems like Ryan is gonna die in here :'( NOOOOOO! i feel sorry for Chat cause her grandma wouldn't approve. grrr.. but yeah i actually like the storyline. :) mario is cuttee in here too. AHH!

tiki_sg

sarNie Egg
from the credits looks like lee-wan is gonna like chat!!!
Lee Wan? Not Kim Tae Hee's brother, right. I think you are referring to Eli of U-Kiss, though I don't know what's his character's name yet.

*awesome and ryans gonna be in a comma! -so sad.
From watching the ending credit I think Ryan character going die not just a comma!
Yes, Ryan/Jong Min will die in the hospital. Due to the gun-shot he received, which was actually meant for Chat/Wendy (if I am not mistaken). I also heard that he is only appearing in about 5 episodes.

little_dork

sarNie Egg
i'm thinking when Ryan appears again is like wendy's vision or her thinking. like she misses him and some what sees him, again.

again, is the DLink up, yet? i waited all day, but there isn't. i actually wanted to download it, too.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Lee Wan? Not Kim Tae Hee's brother, right. I think you are referring to Eli of U-Kiss, though I don't know what's his character's name yet.
lol no i meant lee hae-won the guy from BOF

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I've just finish watching the first ep. and it sooo stupid how they have the Korean actors voices dub...I was like, WTF, can't they just have subtitles of them talking instead of the annoying unrealistic voice..I want to atleast learn some few Korean words...damn it...I'm so mad now...

If you guys are looking for the 1st ep. Rteamforum has uploaded it in her forum on youtube..

little_dork

sarNie Egg
episode 2 was kind of boring to me, i couldn't wait for wendy to go back and all these drama happens. hehehe!

you guys, has anyone started a forum for the DLinks, yet? because i know, it's uploaded on youtube, but for downloads? any news on that?

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
it's funny how the korean's
voices get thai dubbed.lol.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yea i was alittle disapointed with epi 2... mario and chat didn't have much scenes togehter and it's bugging me that the scenes r so choppy! i know they on a budget but it's irritating to me. like when mario hit her with a car lol there was no point to that really.... lol but i'm still watching the series... gosh wish it aired longer boo-hoo onlny 20-30 min episodes.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I only saw the first episode and it was like..really weird to me. Apparently, all the conversations that happen in Korea are supposed to be in Korean (us viewers just happen to 'hear' it in Thai). Some are supposed to be in English, some are in Thai. Lines like "Oh, your Korean is getting really good, Windy!" and I'm like "..oh..she's supposed to be speaking in Korean?" Then there's the Thai dub, I can never stand the dubs. Please just give me the subtitles. Even if one speaks in Korean and the other answers in Thai. It killed the mood.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
omg. i wanted to understand the korean language, but I never thought that they'd do the dub thing. It's so weird. I expect it for movies, not lakorns. Disappointed about that.

chouakim

TTFC♥
It's pretty difficult with all the different languages flying around but in the end, of course it's going to end up being in Thai since it's airing only in Thailand. I can't wait for the story to grow.

KissMe's in Thailand have began subbing. Only 1-1 is up but let's encourage them.^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CNQGtbb7Q

----Ahh! & this thread needs to be pinned!