That's so raven

crabby

sarNie Egg
To anyone that watch that's so raven. Do anyone know the name of the song
playing at the end of the episode where raven is suppose to go to the blue rain
concert w/ her bf. devon but she couldn't so her bf. play the song for her toward
the ending of the episode where raven was sitting from her window listening.
I just wanted to know the artist of that song so I can go buy the album if they
have any. Thnx. to those that help.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I watch That's so Raven all the time. I'm not sure what you are talking about, but is that the episode where she tries to cheat on her science project just to be able to go to some show with her boyfriend, Devon, and she ends up turning herself and her father blue because she was mixing up the chemicals?

Is that the episode?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah that's the episode crabby talked about.

anyways, i can't remember what song.. because it's a quite long ago... i haven't watch tv at all for a couple of monthes.. not even one... sorry can't help...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
st_nba said:
I watch That's so Raven all the time. I'm not sure what you are talking about, but is that the episode where she tries to cheat on her science project just to be able to go to some show with her boyfriend, Devon, and she ends up turning herself and her father blue because she was mixing up the chemicals?

Is that the episode?
[post="109076"][/post]​
OOoO...yea its that episode....i like dat one song too..hopefully someone can tell us the name of the song and the artist...i love the beat...its so relaxing...