That Fine Love Ch 5 (8/22/2016)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So I know I still have some fanfics left but somewhere along the way the story keeps falling apart and I have no idea where going with it so I decided I'll stop with the yadech pairing for awhile. Since I do want to see Kim and Nadech again in another lakorn I'll write about them.

That Fine Love

I can hear the whispers, the unending of a sad love scene. The music that plays in the background and the tears……the tears that falls beneath my eyes. Everything of my fine love one flash’s before me of everything that was good and everything of the bad and sad and all the madness that has gone on by. I see everything. The lie that you kept on holding, you held it like your life depending on it and it was as if you held it from falling apart. But the thing was it was falling, like ashes to the dust you couldn’t catch it. It went through your hands and into the air just like your lies. Every last one of them…………..

Kim took a deep breath, expectantly she was sad, but she only smiled and whispered. Love has left.

“Can I ask you a question, Kim. You’re here because you wanted to get away from life. What made you run, when it looked like your life was perfectly okay?”
                “I wouldn’t I say I ran, it was more like I was ready to burn all my past memories down and start anew. Forgive and forget…..something like that. As perfect as my marriage was, it was all too toxic for me. Like the perfect medicine good for a little daydream but could get an addiction all too dangerous.”
                “What was so wrong with your marriage?”
                A small smile quirked up upon Kim face and then her eye darted down onto her nervous hands, she spoke “I….” she hesitated, “I didn’t love him and nor did he.”
                “Then how was your marriage perfect?”
                “My marriage was like a written book, you know rich families. I was the daughter of a rich man and was arrange to marry a man of a richer man, and it was a marriage that had no holes nor no cracks but I found a man that loved me enough to throw a rock into the perfect life I was having and then that picture frame of perfectionist started to break. I broke free and tasted freedom.”
                “So you found something better?”
                “I…..I did find something better. Someone. I. Loved. Someone I could care for without trying to act as if I actually cared and it was amazing.”
                “Are you happy that you left? Did you find something that made you feel excited or ambitious? Or did go with the man you fell in love with?”
                “I don’t know if I’m happy. I don’t know if what I did was the right choice or not. I don’t know what I should do now because now, now I’m only running in circles. The man I did love he went away. The things that I found exciting are now bland and the things I’ve sent my goals on, my ambition has died down. So I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do.”
                “That’s clearly unexpected. Then what are your plan after this session is over?”
                Kim darted her eyes upwards, slowly but unknowingly half smiled sadly. “Finding me again.”

sarNie Adult
Whoa! That first chapter was intense. Really intriguing. I can see an emotional roller coaster ahead! Can't wait to read more!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Chapter 1

“Are you going to come back home? Everyone misses you, Kim.”
                “I’m not coming back.”
                “Why not?”
“When you decide to leave someone do you need a reason too? Sometimes, people just leave without any explanation to why.”
“I just…..just hope that Kim, you would come back but asking this of you, I just hope you know I still belong to each other.” Eric said one last time before standing up to leave. “Thanks for the coffee and have a good day. And Kim, I miss coming home to you, every night so please find yourself quickly.”
                She smiled a memory flash upon her eyes and wonder about the past. It was safe back there. A secure marriage but one that could make her go mad. Eric was a good man. A man many women would love to cherish but for her, Eric was a mirror. A mirror that made her subjected to a submission role that she did not have a right to fight for her own defense. But she found a crack within that mirror and she crawled out of it, making way to fight for herself that it led to this life now. The outside world that gave her many choices now, she no longer had her parents to tie her down. She found her own place now and it was freedom.
                She took her bag and left the coffee house. Walking on an empty street, the night flown by the breeze and cold air flew out her nostrils that brought a smile to her. The night was cold, the clouds spread throughout the sky, and soon after walking a couple of blocks, the first snow started to spread through the city making her glance up even more into the sky. She stop walking, enjoying the view before of her and it was a feeling that could not be describe.
                But something came, knocking her to the floor and into someone arms. A force hard enough, that made her black out and then into the night where the snow flew in a daydream she was forever stuck in the winter breeze.

A headache that felt like someone taking a hammer to her head woke Kim up. She shook awake, blanking carefully to where she was. She took a deep breath and moved from the bed and in careful steps, she walked to the door, opening it, she sigh as no one was to be seen. She closed the door behind her and tip-toed through the quiet hallway. As sudden as she felt the cold air rushed through the house, a hand caught her arms and swirled her backwards, and there she met eyes to eyes with a stranger. The air left her lungs, unable to breath; all she could process was this man. Strong built, beautiful clear almond eyes, clear jawline and darken eyebrows and lips that look skilled enough to make a women go crazy. For once, an erotic thought came across her mind but she crush that thought down and feared alter her mind again.
                “Waking up without a sound, and looking quite the cutie with you hair all messy in the morning. What a babe you are.”
                “Eh”
A laugh came across his lips. And he let her go. “Eh” He mimicked her. “It’s quite cute.”
Kim stared for little longer and freaked, “where…..why aren’t you wearing your shirt?”
                “Barry,” a woman called from another room, “I’m ready for you.”
                Barry, Kim thought, what is this? Am I still dreaming? She thought for a second before pinching herself.
                He smiled, clear and gorgeously a dimple pop beside his cheek and his eyes had diamonds in them. “If you need explanation of what happen yesterday night come here anytime to see me. Otherwise, I apologies and your welcome, now I have business to take care of, excuse me miss”
                Kim was speechless, blanking as if she saw a ghost and the situation was as if she didn’t know if she should have felt offended or be humor by it. The man quickly left and she found her way out of the house before realizing where she was, she got into a taxi and went home. Barry, she thought, she closed her eyes sat back and then somehow, for some reason her mind went back to the small amount of time she had with that man. She clearly and vividly fantasies. Daydreaming of a man, she just met. The way his slow breathing brought up his chest, the way his Adams apple moved along his throat whenever he gulp she could imagine it all. All, she thought, the way his lips could move along her skin no touching just breathing and it made her eyes shot open. She was crazy, imagining a man she just met a few moments ago was beyond her intellect, and it was a first experience that made her realize just how much the world her parents and her ex-husband had shun her of……
                When she did finally got home, her parents awaited her. The look in their eyes, the disapproval of their frown faces and crossed arms, looked as if a storm was coming for her, to shake her and sweep her into nothing, as if she had anything left at all but a conscious that only told her this was wrong. The wrong way to live was what her mind and body kept telling her. Kim look at her mother first before looking at her father and her mother gave her a nasty glare before taking the wine glass onto her lips and tearing it down her throat. Kim wince at her mother’s movements, the skinny bony women that wore a blue suit matching her father, with her neatly hair comb back and not a hair out of place made her a mother a complete nightmare. Not to mention her father, the aura she got from him just sitting there scared her just a teeny tiny bit but Kim sat down, confident in herself and she never bow down her head.
                Her father spoke first and his voice calm for the moment. “Get back with your husband.”
                “I left him for a reason.” An emotionless Kim spoke, cold eyes and icy stare.
                “You are shaming your family, child.”
                Then again, Kim never hesitated to answer back to her father’s backlash. “I don’t care about the gossip people spread. They mean nothing to me.”
                “Does your parents mean anything to you then? Bringing our names into shame, I can barely hold my head up because of your recklessness. Rumors are going around saying you cheated on your husband and that you left him for another man. Another is that your pregnant not knowing who the father is and another saying you got kick out of the house by your husband. Many other rumors…..”
                “Rumors that have no logic and meaningless that old women have no lives but to spread around for the fun of it because they feed off of the stupidity of themselves to remind them that they should go kill themselves already but are too stupid to do it themselves. Those kind of rumors are the ones you believe in father, by those women?”
                “Kimberly” Her mother glare at her, with her high cheekbones and light pale makeup that made her look more dead than alive.
                “Yes, mother as I believe you two aren’t naïve enough to believe in such nonsensical rumors by old geezers and old widow women’s.”
                “Rumors are rumors, child but they do have meaning and the power to shut you down.”
                “Please father, if I let stupid rumors ruin me now I would have killed myself a long time ago. No questions asked, but since I’m still alive and kicking healthily without a baby in my womb I think I’ll be fine as long as you use your power to shut off rumors like this like you always do.”
                “This is nothing I can shut down; as long as Eric is your ex-husband there is nothing I can do.”
                “Then leave it as it is. That way Eric knows that I’m not going back to him.”
                “Kimmy, maybe you should get back with Eric; he has kept you in check for all these years without a rebellious faze at all. So why do you decide to rebel now?” Her mother says, in such a monotone way that made Kim cringe.
                “It not a rebellion, its call moving on with life the way I would like it because I’m 27 years old and tired of life with a man that knows only what’s in the books and not with the human heart.”
                “Such naïve thinking, you think your little girl again. A grown ass women thinking love is real.” Her mom says raising her high-pitch voice.
                Calmly Kim spoke, “I got married when I was 22, 5 years of a hopeless marriage that felt perfect like a written book. Everything fell into place until I met that man. Yes, Mother, Father. I cheated on my husband, but you know how money works. It speaks in many different languages and I saw how that worked out. All the colors of everyone I saw bloomed like a rainbow but how disgustingly they were was what I saw and you were among them.”
                 Slap! Her mother’s hands flew. “How dare you talk to me like that?”
                “I dare, and I dare even more.”
                “Eric will come pick you up by tomorrow Kim. No questions ask.”
                “So that he’ll keep me lock up? All chains and tied up, father?................ Like what you’ve had to mom? No wonder she’s the way she is, all abused mentally and verbally. How sad.”
                “Shut your mouth, Eric will come and if you refuse, he has my permission to do as he pleases.”
                “I’m not surprise; I wonder how he will change my view point of him being a good man? How many colors will he show me? How will he bloom?”
                “Stop your nonsense talking; you sound like a crazy person.”
                “Maybe I am” Kim thought, “Maybe somewhere along the way I did lose myself.”
                When her parents finally left, the day suddenly turn dark. Night came and so did a knock. The doorbell rang, a knock or two, and Kim went to the door to open it again.
                Eric stood tall, his handsomeness that showed only a mask of emotions. His smiled that didn’t reach his true identity and his eyes that told a story similar to hers. It was all too familiar.
                “I was told by your father to come get you.”
                “Tomorrow isn't it, although I didn’t agree to it.”
                “I figure, but I do want you to come back. The way we lived before, you had everything you wanted why did you leave all that behind?”
                There he goes, Kim thought, first step he makes himself the victim. “I wanted freedom” She spoke.
                “I gave you that, why were you so dissatisfy? If I can have you back I’ll make anything work, I’ll even try to change how we lived. I loved you so much and you leave me.”
                Second step, he’ll promised a change. Tell me he loves me when all I know that is false words coming out of his mouth.
                “You can’t change the way you live, you were taught to live a book through life, and change is beyond your control. Old habits die hard.”
                “You’re making me angry, Kim. Just do what I tell you to do.”
                There it is, step 3…he’ll be straightforward, demand and control. 
“There’s no chance I’m getting back with you. I won’t repeat myself.”
“I wish you’ll listen to me more, you were such a great listener, and now, will I have to change that too?”
Ah! Looks like a new trait is revealing itself, what kind of character will you show me.
“Go back home, Eric I have no interest…..”

Slap! “Stupid women”

Reactions: Dal

sarNie Adult
Whoa! Another intense chapter, more intense than the last! I like the use of metaphors, and what I really really liked was the last bit where Kim had Eric all figured out. but whoaaaaa! I wanna know more about the sexy playboy stranger. whoohoo! Thanks for this chapter!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm so sure yet to whether I want to go in the direction I want to go yet. I have already gotten to chapter three already so please be patient to my updates.  :spin:  :spin:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Chapter 2
                Eric grabbed her chin and looked into her piercing chocolate eyes, “I told you…we were meant for each other.”
Fear alter Kim face, like a force of energy has been punch out of her. The side of her cheek burn of the hand print that slap her and it felt like a hot tea pot steaming against her smooth silken skin. Her eyes darted upwards to Eric. While she fell to the floor dumbfounded and unable to speak.
                So this was it, this was who you really where?
                “Beg me and I’ll be kind to you?”
                Laughter escape from Kim mouth, as if tears couldn’t fall no more. No! Tears wouldn’t fall from her eyes because it was this man. Eric was a man waste of dropping a single tear for. She felt no regrets whatsoever. So she laughed, laughed until her heart was content. What did she expected? A whole different man, yes, but this kind of man, surprised her enough to bring fear. How did she survive 5 years with this man without him raising a single hand on her until now? He must had someone else to be his punching bag if not her.
                “What are you laughing for, huh?”
                “huh, huh, so this…this is who you really are, I was wondering when you will finally show your true colors but this, this is beyond words.”
                “Stop laughing”
                “Your pathetic” Kim spit, “to this……. all this time I thought you were a proper gentleman and you where this, it’s pathetic”
                “Then it’s great that your father allowed me to do as I please with you.”
                “You think my father will let you beat me around? Just wait till he sees me all bruise and batter, I would want to see what he does to you.”
                “Don’t worry when he sees you again, you’ll be the submissive wife you were before.”
                Kim stood up with her wobbling legs and punch her fist into his chest. “Yeah, there something you keep forgetting about me, Eric, and it’s that no one can control me.” She chuckled, “C’mon hit me again, let’s see what happens, I dare you.” She scream, while she looked into his eyes and laughed again. “I dare you.”
                But this time he did hit her, hard enough to make blood come out her mouth. She started feeling woozy, her consciousness barely there, and then she was shove into her bookshelf before she fell over. She shook her head and open her eyes, feeling an undeniable grip of pain to her arms before she was hit again. She fell once more into a drawer and this time her hands gripped onto a flower handle and swung sideways. She did hit something and the glass flower handle shatter in her hands cutting into her skin and the first thing she did was make a run for it, with every strength she had left, even when blood dripped from her head to her feet.
                She walked and walked through the night, where it was dark and no one was out and about. In the cold, with tatter cloths, a messy bun with loose ends everywhere and blood that stain from her head to her cheeks and she spit out blood from her mouth earlier and her hands had glass shards in them although the blood stop dripping. Her eye lids almost dropping on her, every last strength almost giving up on her. Everything……almost, just almost, almost there, she thought almost to where? Huh, she chuckled, so this is it……..she smiled and look into the sky as if she was ready to die. Her feet finally gave up on her, dropping in midair; a pair of hands caught her arms before her knees hit the hard concrete. Her eyes met his again; she was consciousness enough to hear his words before blacking out, not having enough time to answer him.
                “Hey, hey, hey…….”
                When Kim woke up again, the hospital light burn into her eyes, her mouth dry and chapped as tiredness took over her body once again. But then a pain to her rib cage made it hard to breath, her hand hurt, almost everywhere hurt and she cringe, after hearing a voice speak to her.
                “You okay?”
                Kim looked up, sideways and barely surpassing the pain.
                “Don’t move a lot, it’ll hurt less.”
                “You are you’re that man from before.”
                “Seems like I’m always there to save you, my second time actually, but if I remember correctly you weren’t beat up, bruise and batter like this. Did something happen?”
                “Yeah, something…….”
                Barry rubbed his chin before crossing his arms, in a manner that was very serious, he continued with the questioning. “Mind telling me about it?”
                “Not exactly I don’t know who you are?”
                “Barry, Barry Nadech”
                “Kimberly Anne, but Kim is okay”
                “Then tell me, who did this to you?”
                “A man.”
“I’m sure whoever this man is; I’ll be able to do something about it.”
“I don’t want to do anything about it, nothing at all.”
“You want to leave the bastard who did this to you alone?” An eyebrow rose, his hands crossed and he slacked down against the mental bar behind of him.
“No, I want to make him suffer slowly. A slowly torture of pain will do me justice.” Kim says before closing her eyes and finally relaxing her head backwards.
“You want me to call any family members then?”
“No!” Kim shout. “I don’t actually, none of that please, it’ll only puts me in a tough position. Please.”
“Okay then, then please rest.” Barry says before actually leaving. He took one last glance at her before fixing his tie again. His mind was clear of words to explain this but it was as if this women’s situation left a bad taste in his mouth. Who beats up a woman this badly? He thought, but as soon as he saw the doctor coming he stop to talk to him before leaving. No one comes sees Kimberly Anne and if someone comes looking for her, tell them that she’s not here. She is now declare as dead.

Reactions: Dal

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Chapter 3

8 Months Later

It was like a dream. You know, like the one Juliet had, she tricked everyone to believe she was dead and with her lies, Romeo followed her to her death bed. But this was different; I had no lover to die along with me. All I had was myself. When I woke up, I was on an island. Filled with an open sea, clear blue sky, a house too big for my liking and lonely empty island. I have wanted to run away from everything. My whole life, I wanted to escape and now magically I have but why aren’t I satisfy yet? To the person who saved me when I was nearly dying and to the one who lock me in this bird cage, save me once more will you, and this time I want my whole freedom.

Kim looked up at the sky, as beautiful as it was she grew tired of looking at the same old thing. For once, she thought that this would be the perfect time to go crazy, lose herself, and really let her mentality hit rock bottom but she kept holding back. Maybe there was something more to this crazy island then she thought. As if everything life has done to her isn’t enough to test her patience. She quietly waited for the opportunity to come present itself to her, until she knew exactly as to why she was place here in the first place and that man, Barry Nadech where the hell was he? He was the last person she saw before blacking out.

When night came Kim slept in her bed. In silence, a mansion under the moonlight stayed in the lines of the dark. A car pulled in slowly, with a broom broom Kim jumped right up and ran to the window. The car lights went out and a figure walked out into the front yard of the house she was staying in. The person went to the door and open it himself, Kim looked away and grabbed the bat before hiding behind the door. She could hear the footsteps coming closer, closer and closer. Kim’s heart was racing, thump, thump, thump, she could her ears ringing to the sound of her heartbeat making her clench her hands into the bat.

Creeeeek! The door swung open slowly and walked in a person. Kim could see his shadow, walking in the room every so deeper and when he was in her clear view she swung the bat to his head making him fall down to his knees, before getting back up and dodging Kim’s next hit.

“Stop!” The man held up his hands. “I’m not here to hurt you.” But that didn’t stop her. She swung again and missed. Before she knew it she was in between his hands the bat on the floor. Corner and helpless, she elbows the man in his ribcage and sprung free, she ran for it. In a panicking swish, she accidently slid while trying to turn and run down the stairs. Unfeelingly her legs went numb, her breathing was harsh, her heart raced louder than anything and her feet was moving before she could even think. There was nothing she could do right now but run. But when she heard the footsteps louder than her own heartbeat, something took over her, she was clinging onto escape, a hope that someone would be there to help her. To her surprise the lights flicker on and another person stood at the door that she was about to escape out of. She stopped in her tracks a little too late and ended up into the hands of a person she knew she’ll see again.

“Whoa!” A familiar voice said in surprise. “What’s gotten you so scared?” A look of shock on his face before pulling Kim away from his embraced.

“Mark, I asked you to check on her, not scared the living crap out of her. Look at her she looks like she’s seen a ghost.”

“Sorry, but she’s the one who scared me. Besides….” Mark says crossing his hands, “She even attacked me.”

Kim stared at them blankly before her knees gave up on her. “Barry, Barry Nedech” She whisper, before he helped caught her into his embraced again. “I’ll kill you if it’s the last thing I do.”

“Yeah, yeah. But before you do that do get some rest. You look awfully out of energy.” He said in the most warming voice and lifted her up into his arms. “I’ll take you to bed.”

Kim stared at him, her eyes unmoving. “Say.”

“Yes” Barry answer, before kicking the door gently and settling her into the bed she resided in. He gave her a smile and pulled the blankets to cover her and was about to leave but she held onto the back of his shirt.

“Say…..you’re not going to leave me here again are you?”

With his back towards her, he took in a deep breath. “Of course not, I have things left to settle with you…after all you’ve been dead for at least 8 months.”

8 Months, Kim thought. Me. Me dead?

**I hope you guys like it. I stopped updating cus I wasn't sure how to go with it and bc my motivation and inspiration was at a deep end so I stopped for awhile but I think i'm going to see where this goes and go with the flow

sarN

sarNie Granny
Don't stop! Writing is like an escape mechanism from the real world . I know sometimes life activity can take away our time but on boring day remember your fiction.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Don't stop! Writing is like an escape mechanism from the real world . I know sometimes life activity can take away our time but on boring day remember your fiction.
LOL i've always played music in the background its what feeds my motivation. I haven't heard anything good in a while so it kinda ruins the mood. hahaha it does help with the stress now that i've began again. thanks

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sometime I listen to music to write sad scene LOL . Writing is a stress release too , I like to write comedy b/c it make me laugh , I like to write naughty scene so I can grin so tight all my wrinkles go away ^^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL i cringe at writing r-scenes now. i can't seem to write them properly hahaha. I'm not good with comedy, nor am I good at writing a revenge plot. I'm only good at writing melo-sad stuff hahaha anyways @sarN you should also continuing writing. These days i've also stopped reading other ppls Fanfacs just cus I can't get use to the writing styles. the fanfac use to be so active

sarN

sarNie Granny
The reason I stop b/c my laptop was stolen & I wrote soooo much :( . And I forgot what I wrote when I try to type it back up & then I got busy chasing after boys that I forgot about the fiction all together LOL . I can write anything, doesn't matter if it's an rscene or willing scene nor do I feel cringed haha if anything I humor myself, it very challenging to push yourself to come up w/ idea & create a story -- I think it's call guilt pleasure for the hopelessly romantic . I will continue my fiction tomorrow then , I just got my motivation, back to being naughty again.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omgah that's horrible I'll be so angry if anyone stole my laptop!!!

Lol if anything about naughty scenes I read more books to learn what to write to sound at least pleasing hahaha the reason why I cringe is bc it sounds good when I'm writing it but in a few months when I go back to re-read it it sounds like I wasn't the one who wrote this so I often ask myself "did I really write this?" I've realized I do this a lot so it kinda ruins everything I wrote Cus I want to change it. I am also a hopeless romantic--if anything at all..I would want my very own Christian Grey lol or my very own Nadech haha there like two very different sides of a coin. Lmao rofl

sarN

sarNie Granny
don't be discourage , you wrote it, you thought of it , shoot , I wrote a fiction about a vampire w/ 20 mistress & all he does was suck blood & have $ex , good lord , how I came up w/ such an idea is still a mystery LOL . I completely understand how u feel but instead of feeling cringed , just laugh it off, humor yourself and move on . Yeah, I want my own Mr.Grey too , so , I wrote a fiction about it & all we do is $ex tape together in 'Darker Shade of You' loll

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I only hv one question did u ever uploaded it? Hahaha I don't hv the courage to write anything like that I'll be too embarrassed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I did . Its in here . The latest fiction of mine is 'darker shade of you' , scroll down u will see it lolll. Of course I'm embarrass, shoot, ppl might think I'm some kind of pervert perhaps LOL but I'm just thick in the face .

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol then next time u write story and upload it give me a heads up I would like to expand my writing skills and read all sorts of stuff. I'm open to anything. So far I've read all kinds of books and naughty, healing stuff and learning lessons etc etc