Thang Charng Puark(Tv Scene)

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh! I just caught up with this lakorn, and it is so good and sad! I am going to be so sad if Mam dies, which I think that she will. How many episodes are left?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I dont really like Ta's character in this lakorn, but since the wife died he has changed. And I starting to like him, but does he have to die. Yard and Tye not showing much chemistry, but still love them.

max

sarNie Elites
I dont really like Ta's character in this lakorn, but since the wife died he has changed. And I starting to like him, but does he have to die. Yard and Tye not showing much chemistry, but still love them.
I really agree. They are seriously lacking of chemistry.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
just only in this lakorn.... cuz they did two lakorns before this, so i'm pretty sure they're quite comfortable with each other....

i actually like how their relationship is like in here... it shows us the gradual steps it takes and it makes the moment much sweeter to those of us who had never fallen in love!!!! *sniffles....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know what I think.... funny cuz I've mentioned this somewhat in Aff and Aum's thread (Botun Kleep Sood Tai).... I think that actors and actresses who haev great onscreen chemistry... tend to be close friends behind the cameras.... but when they become each other's love interest... iono... it's just weird... yeah.. so what I'm saying is... I bet Tye and Yard have someting going on!! lmao .... Just my own little unproven theory... thenagain... I haven't followed their other lakorns... so I can't judge... Just theorizing from what everyone is saying... :mellow: ;) :mellow:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
You know what I think.... funny cuz I've mentioned this somewhat in Aff and Aum's thread (Botun Kleep Sood Tai).... I think that actors and actresses who haev great onscreen chemistry... tend to be close friends behind the cameras.... but when they become each other's love interest... iono... it's just weird... yeah.. so what I'm saying is... I bet Tye and Yard have someting going on!! lmao .... Just my own little unproven theory... thenagain... I haven't followed their other lakorns... so I can't judge... Just theorizing from what everyone is saying... :mellow: ;) :mellow:
their other lakorns were "Love Strawberry" and "Ruen Naree See Chompoo"....

in Love Strawberry.... Yard was still pretty young and Tye had long shoulder hair....LOL

in Ruen Naree See Chompoo...we didn't get to see too much romantic stuff between them because it was more focused on the dramatic lives of the three girls in there... Yard, Pat, and Matt??? I can't remember who's the third girl....

sirena

sarNie Adult
their other lakorns were "Love Strawberry" and "Ruen Naree See Chompoo"....

in Love Strawberry.... Yard was still pretty young and Tye had long shoulder hair....LOL

in Ruen Naree See Chompoo...we didn't get to see too much romantic stuff between them because it was more focused on the dramatic lives of the three girls in there... Yard, Pat, and Matt??? I can't remember who's the third girl....

omg love strawberry waz the first lakorn i watch that tye played

at first i waz like omg he soo ugly with his shoulder long hair haha

but later on, in different lakorn wen he cut his hair short looks so much hotter

there were sum sweet part in ruen naree see chompoo

like the part he tells her she'll always be his first love >.< OMG soo romantic^^

sirena

sarNie Adult
OMG i felt the same thing

except the part being best friends and stuff

but i think tye and yard have sumthing goin on

they both would make a really cute couple :)

sirena

sarNie Adult
i wanna see tye in a really short hair cut

i think he'll look alot younger and even more fresh

plus, he has that very nice jaw line so he'll probly pull it off nicely :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG i felt the same thing

except the part being best friends and stuff

but i think tye and yard have sumthing goin on

they both would make a really cute couple :)
LOL. Really. Yeah, well I'm just speculating. There's always the exception(s). It's just that I tend to realiza that.. specifically... And I can name a few couples who my theory mite apply to. But don't really want to. [ :huh:] lol

And yeah. I think a lot of ppl think Tye and Yard would make a cute couple. Even tho some might not actually like them together. I read somewhere randomly, a Thai fan of Tye said if he dated Yard, she/he wouldn't follow Tye's lakorn anymore. But nevertheless, the press is still very curious about their relationship anyway. HAHA. B/c duh. It's so obvious something's going on. You gotta admit, they seem.. what's the word.. "appropriate" for each other. "Moa Som" At least as an ideal image... and from a public perspective.

max

sarNie Elites
Hehe ^^ I would like it if they dated, too.

I hope that this lakorn is not a disappointment at the end because I really like it so far...

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
oh my the lakorn ended yesterday already?
that was so quick. i still wanted to see more.
anyways i'll be back after i watch episode 11.

here's the link if anyone wants to watch it.

Youtube - Futifu Channel

max

sarNie Elites
Was the ending any good? Did Tye and Yard get together?

sirena

sarNie Adult
the ending waz ok

the sad part waz that eveyone end up dying :(

but tye and yard end up together

i wish they could of showed more of the chemistry between tye and yard i mean

at the end he just went to see her and then they together wth?!

but yea i thought it waz good lakorn

it teaches life lesson :)

max

sarNie Elites
I am disappointed in this lakorn. Yes, the life lessons part is good, but between Tye and Yard, there was no chemistry at all =(