Thang Charng Puark(Tv Scene)

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
Anyways, is their mom sick? I think she might have cancer, and that is why she wears the bandanas. I am not sure because I cannot speak/under stand Thai.
yes their mom has cancer. despite the things she did, i feel bad for her. and ta is just one horny bastard, lol...
tye & yard are seriously so cute together. i just wish he'd stop denying her and open up to her.

max

sarNie Elites
So, their mother just left? I hope that she comes back and that Tye and Tah will forgive her! I really like this lakorn!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
she's one of the girls Tah's grandma raised up....she and Yard are like sisters.... he apparently was drunk and raped her b/c he thought she was Yard... eventually...she becomes pregnant, so his grandma orders him to marry her... which they did but he's an A@@!!!

i have a feeling that she may either get really sick or die after giving birth to their child...that may change Tah into a better person...HOPEFULLY!!!

sirena

sarNie Adult
yard is abt 22 or 23

tye is 27 now T_T hes old then me T_T

but yea i dnt noe how old tah is

probly around tye's age

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
wow..Tye is so mean....
:):) i still like him though, because it's hust acting..lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't think of him mean in here.... he doesn't trust women due to his mother who betrayed his dad, which caused him to commit suicide.... so he's like that to Yard in here... i actually think their relationship developing is super cute and i look forward to when he admits his feelings for her....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i totally love this lakorn...but ta has to be so evil in here...but anyways i really like tye & yard together...i want to some sweet scenes of yard & tye.....and i hope at the end...ta become nice...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
wow..Tye is so mean....
:):) i still like him though, because it's hust acting..lol

i don't think of him mean in here.... he doesn't trust women due to his mother who betrayed his dad, which caused him to commit suicide.... so he's like that to Yard in here... i actually think their relationship developing is super cute and i look forward to when he admits his feelings for her....

He is mean....but he's not trying to be mean.... he knows he has problems with women and issues of trust....like you SunStar I find both Yard and Tye's relationship to be very cute....he gets scared of Yard sometimes but he still gets jealous when Ta starts to mess with Yard.

Ta is such a freakin A hole...and that Maprang girl is such a ......... fill in the blank....

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I kind of like Tye's character being mean, especially when he gets all jealous of Tah and Tye.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Did you peeps catch the part when Yard walked out of the car after her and Tye went out to eat..Tye got all jealous of what she said and ran out, grab Yard really fast and she fell..He then felt sorry and look at where his hand is...he's like rubbing her leg...lol...cute though...

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
Did you peeps catch the part when Yard walked out of the car after her and Tye went out to eat..Tye got all jealous of what she said and ran out, grab Yard really fast and she fell..He then felt sorry and look at where his hand is...he's like rubbing her leg...lol...cute though...
yes i saw that!!!!! lol, it was so cute and the way he rubbed her
leg, was O_O [sexy?] haha! i'm really looking forward to more
scenes of them. i feel sorry for p'eun. ta is such an ass, but i
hope he changes soon.

m8nhia

sarNie Egg
lol.. i'm reading spoilers before watching the lakorn. I've seen episode 1-2 already, but i'm still behind.
:spin: I can't wait for those cute scenes.. ^__^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like to stare at tye's facial expression. He does have a dark look to him but when he smile....it's like the whole world just brighten up on you. He's good with his body language too. I think I'll make him my no4 p'ek.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I like to stare at tye's facial expression. He does have a dark look to him but when he smile....it's like the whole world just brighten up on you. He's good with his body language too. I think I'll make him my no4 p'ek.
SOOO FREAKIN' TRUE!!!!

when he has one of grins or smiles....it makes the world a whole lot better place for me....LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i luv his bad boy character like nong sao pak kiew rew hehe it make him hotter
i don't know why...but i like him in these type of characters better.... to me...he doesn't suit the playboy style like in Nang Sao Pak Kiew Rew.....

max

sarNie Elites
This is actually my first time ever watching a lakorn with Tye, but I am starting to really like him ^^ I am loving this lakorn!