Thang Charng Puark(Tv Scene)

sirena

sarNie Adult
in this movie tye has the good boy hair cut haha i call i tthe good boy hair cut

but the one on nog sao pauk kie riew is the bad boy cut

i still think he looks hot no mater wat :D

max

sarNie Elites
Oh goodness! I just watched a preview of this lakorn. I am so interested now! I love Mam, too! They make her look really old in here. Hehe =)

(There are a wave of good lakorns that I want to watch so bad, but college takes away all of my time! Rar!)

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn looks so good! Channel 3 makes the best lakorns! Has anybody seen the first episode yet? How was it?

I also love the song in this lakorn ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lols no one can answer my question? lol sadddddddddddd; hahaha but thang chang puerk is milky way right? the only legend I know is of the couple the girl was a daughter of the king of heaven and one day she falls in love with a farmer and blah blah something happens and her father seperates them. Opposite sides of a river and they can only meet once a year by a bridge; and theres a silver line for the river which makes the skies look like the milky way ... i have no clue if it has anything to do with this lakorn lols

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lols no one can answer my question? lol sadddddddddddd; hahaha but thang chang puerk is milky way right? the only legend I know is of the couple the girl was a daughter of the king of heaven and one day she falls in love with a farmer and blah blah something happens and her father seperates them. Opposite sides of a river and they can only meet once a year by a bridge; and theres a silver line for the river which makes the skies look like the milky way ... i have no clue if it has anything to do with this lakorn lols
Girl, I don't get it either. I was searching on it when I was doing my summary because the title is so weird. I found these books called the Thang Charng Puark series or something. IT's pretty much life lesson booklets for kids.

I'm assuming they got their title from the booklets. The lakorn is about life lessons and the booklet dealt with that too.

How's the first episode? I didn't watch yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< boooo so the girls made me go searching all over for one legend lols when there could be many hahaha; I haven't seen the first episode yet; I haven't been a big fan of yard since uerm busaba leh kularb o_O she freaked me out in it hahaha but she was good in it, i'll probably watch this one when it nearly end i don't like watching depressing lakorns as they air =.= right now im already watching atitarn ruk and i don't think i can afford anymore tissue box's and on top of that i'm watching narng tard which is 2x tissue box... i watch this one too i be poor from buying tissue :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
at first, i thought it would be about the legend that willy/anne mention in manee yard fah. yep, this is a life lesson type of drama. ive seen the first epi and its kool so far. the things that jinatara say is so meaningful. it touched me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol tinah what was the legend that willy and ann mention? TT.TT i dont remember back that far; lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i just remember that its about a princess. i was hoping this lakorn would be about that legend cuz it sounds very interesting and sad

nophankh

sarNie Adult
>.< boooo so the girls made me go searching all over for one legend lols when there could be many hahaha; I haven't seen the first episode yet; I haven't been a big fan of yard since uerm busaba leh kularb o_O she freaked me out in it hahaha but she was good in it, i'll probably watch this one when it nearly end i don't like watching depressing lakorns as they air =.= right now im already watching atitarn ruk and i don't think i can afford anymore tissue box's and on top of that i'm watching narng tard which is 2x tissue box... i watch this one too i be poor from buying tissue :loool:

Oh my god, girl, you're digging your own emotional grave. nang Tard and Attitarn Ruk, the two most saddest lakorns currently airing, you're crazy.
-shakes head- you better watch a lakorn comedy in between to balance it out.

:) this girl!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh my god, girl, you're digging your own emotional grave. nang Tard and Attitarn Ruk, the two most saddest lakorns currently airing, you're crazy.
-shakes head- you better watch a lakorn comedy in between to balance it out.

:) this girl!
girl so not my fault lols; at first i saw episode 01 of narng tard i was like uh oh but im holding on for my Pokkkk and Yuiiiiiiii; and then Art Ti Tarn Ruk everyone know im a big fan of ann alicha i watch it for her :wub: even maya pissaward that lakorn suck monkey guts I still stuck it out LOL for pepper and ann hahaha LOL and i don't have time to watch =.= lol either im uploading or helping out with other forums hahaha or my husband comes home to interrupt my lakorn watching with his whining about how work sucks LOL; and school =.= at first i was stuck to narng tard, art ti tarn ruk, payak sao saab e lee, but payak ended and there no lakorn that stole my heart :( i like sawan biang but i only can watch it every now and then; lols;

sirena

sarNie Adult
i just finish episode and i like it

it a different side for tye and yardthip

tye has lot of lakorn huh and they all different tye of character i luv it all the side to him :D

i hate that dude who always hit girls wat sup wit that??

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish episode and i like it

it a different side for tye and yardthip

tye has lot of lakorn huh and they all different tye of character i luv it all the side to him :D

i hate that dude who always hit girls wat sup wit that??

Oh yeah Tye's brother! Gosh I hate him and Tye's little cousin that girl. She is just like her mom!!!
hehe. anyways my moms like you should watch this movie its a good lesson. so yeah hehe it's pretty interesting ;)