Thang Charng Puark(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to calla/pantown!

omg, i hope its confirm. From what noiki said @ spicy, this is a legend that thai people mention a lot in lakorns. If anyone has seen "Manee Yard Fah," willy has talked alittle bit about it in the scene of him and Anne looking at the stars.

It's a sad story. Both pra'ek and nang'ek dies. I really want to see Yard/Tye in this role.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sounds interesting. I never saw them in Strawberry Cheescake, I think that was the lakorn's name,right? Looking forward to see this one.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Sounds interesting. I never saw them in Strawberry Cheescake, I think that was the lakorn's name,right? Looking forward to see this one.
no it's called Love Strawberry...ja...and I'm also looking foward to it.....

myx

sArNieZ
love tye, and yardthip. hope the story line and their role would be good. so it's worth watching.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i really hope Tye and Yard is in this lakorn. if not Tye, than let it be Rome. hehe. Yard will definatly have a chance to shine. so glad she has been given great roles now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww so whos in this?..i wish yard was cuz it would be something different for her and plus, she doesnt have any other upcomings. i dont think her and tye was ever confirm to be in here anyways

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i mean...so what's the story line to this lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to khaosod, tye/yard really is in this lakorn. yay..more of yard!. i also wonder whats the storyline. it would be great to see both of them in a sad drama.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, they just had the opening. alot of great daras. P'Mam and Noon S(ploys sis) is also in here. oh, Tah will be playing the bad guy and hes gonna die at the end. Yards character is prim/proper and she'll be adopted by P'Mam. As for Tye, hes a rich guy, plays a piano.

Yard looked very cute. she had on extension.
[click]Opening Ceremony
credit to original uploader, noiki @ spicy

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm i guess its not about the legend i mention above. but they did say its an intense drama?..couldnt quite hear cuz my speaker isnt working that well.

navy

sarNie Adult
yay, they just had the opening. alot of great daras. P'Mam and Noon S(ploys sis) is also in here. oh, Tah will be playing the bad guy and hes gonna die at the end. Yards character is prim/proper and she'll be adopted by P'Mam. As for Tye, hes a rich guy, plays a piano.

Yard looked very cute. she had on extension.
[click]Opening Ceremony
credit to original uploader, noiki @ spicy
Thank you. Happy to see P'Mam in it.

Tye is cute and Yard is pretty..........Cannot wait!