Thaiflix shutting down... how do you watch your thai shows?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait thaiflix is the same as thaichannel.tv or seesan is changing to thaichannel.tv?

I can still log into thaiflix
That was my initial thought, but looks like Thaiflix is thaichannel.tv and I can’t log into it via my iphone :(.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That was my initial thought, but looks like Thaiflix is thaichannel.tv and I can’t log into it via my iphone :(.
Well if they are and they didnt bother to transfer account or refund subscription then they are cheating people. That's would make me cautious about being a member of their new site.

boochi

sarNie Egg
Welp... Found this on pantip.
For those who can't read thai... It confirms that they are closing soon but are giving refunds for those who bought unused top up cards.

Attachments

boochi

sarNie Egg
Well if they are and they didnt bother to transfer account or refund subscription then they are cheating people. That's would make me cautious about being a member of their new site.
I can't log into the new website either and my subscription doesn't end until March 2019. I don't think I would give them any more money if they moved sites without transferring old accounts over.

HNA0

☀️
I was chatting with seesan to see if they have this one kdrama my mom was watching. I told them how thaiflix used to have it but they are shutting down. Seesan person told me they are changing their name to

http://www.thaichannel.tv/home

Maybe they are getting things ready for a move?
Hopefully they will transfer the old members to their new site. I don’t see the reason for them to refund people’s money back if they’re just making a new site. Unless there’s something more than just changing their name.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree, I hope they just transfer it.

There lots of older lakorn I enjoy....It nice to not always have to read the subtitles and watch it dubbed as well.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully they will transfer the old members to their new site. I don’t see the reason for them to refund people’s money back if they’re just making a new site. Unless there’s something more than just changing their name.
Same here. Hopefully they transfer people over like when they were DooTV and became Thaiflix my account switched over. My account doesn’t expire until July 2019 :( I have a bunch of older lakorn and c-drama saved in my favorites. My account is working now minus Ch 7 and live-stream.

boochi

sarNie Egg
Same here. Hopefully they transfer people over like when they were DooTV and became Thaiflix my account switched over. My account doesn’t expire until July 2019 :( I have a bunch of older lakorn and c-drama saved in my favorites. My account is working now minus Ch 7 and live-stream.
Do you see any updates since the 7th?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dootv became thaiflix now switching to another site. Yeah see this trend.

sarNie Adult
Yep. My subscription ends at the end of October, and no refund in sight. They would have to refund the people who are newly topping up or subbing, because they're within the timeframe to file a chargeback if they don't.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i was wondering why the hell it wasn’t updating new episodes...well, now i know...lol. Im so dumb, should have known to come here first thing to find out info about the thaiflix shananigans!! Thanks for everyone’s help here...as always!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Noo!!! I was researching because i noticed that Ch7 lakrons are not on thaiflix anymore.... now they're closing down? What am i going to do?!!! What is my mom going to do?!

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
So overall, thaiflix is shutting down omg how am I going to survive with all the HD lakorns and other categories. Thaiflix need to straight this thing out and not scam people who have subscribed with them for many years in the past including me. Its not that I feel cheated but thaiflix should have given a notice to every members about their site either shutting down or a sudden switch to a different site. Honestly, if thaiflix could just transfered all their memberships account to their new site it would of been much better just my opinion. Today, my mom tried to log onto roku to go watch her lakorn on thaiflix so the subsciption came up and I was trying to punch in the new code for my subscription but it doesn’t seem to work. All I told my mom was that their shutting down this site and the roku app won’t be working like it usually does for her. So, she gave up and go watch her kdrama on VIKI instead. Ugh!!! Why Thaiflix have to do this to us????!!!! Let me just wait for their new site and see how it's going to be distribute. What a day?!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So overall, thaiflix is shutting down omg how am I going to survive with all the HD lakorns and other categories. Thaiflix need to straight this thing out and not scam people who have subscribed with them for many years in the past including me. Its not that I feel cheated but thaiflix should have given a notice to every members about their site either shutting down or a sudden switch to a different site. Honestly, if thaiflix could just transfered all their memberships account to their new site it would of been much better just my opinion. Today, my mom tried to log onto roku to go watch her lakorn on thaiflix so the subsciption came up and I was trying to punch in the new code for my subscription but it doesn’t seem to work. All I told my mom was that their shutting down this site and the roku app won’t be working like it usually does for her. So, she gave up and go watch her kdrama on VIKI instead. Ugh!!! Why Thaiflix have to do this to us????!!!! Let me just wait for their new site and see how it's going to be distribute. What a day?!

Try Malimar.tv if your mom is using roku. It took a few days for my parents to get used to, but overall they like it.

Plutoh

sarNie Egg
Hello All,
This may be my first post but I've been lurking around here for years! (I remember when it was Sarnworld!) I just heard that Thaiflix was shutting down and I was wondering how everyone else watches their thai shows? My parents are devastated... we honestly don't know how else to watch shows from the US. Any help would be appreciated!
I go on watchlakorn.in

Free lakorn. ✌