Thai Womans Trying to Look Like Western (White) Womans

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
okie... let's not go there =/ people will do things .. so we should just leave at that... we don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings ... and sorry if somethings I said was leading people into think I was like offending them purposely

noungning

Heartless
sarenie, lol that's just something the person likes to do, but i don't think we should embarass them in the open...

as for tina, no it's not wrong to ask if they know each other because i've had an incident with 2 friends before... and they sure backed each other up well haha.

SaReNiE

Leave Me Alone!!!,
sarenie, lol that's just something the person likes to do, but i don't think we should embarass them in the open...

as for tina, no it's not wrong to ask if they know each other because i've had an incident with 2 friends before... and they sure backed each other up well haha.

hmm should i say oops my bad??? naaahhh haha, i really do think it's retarded, and really if they have a problem they can PM me right?? and plus its not like i pointed anyone out, im just saying :D

and sorry totally going off topic :/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah ok I was about to say ok I should never ask if two people know each other again... I'll admit I'm friends with a few people on this thread ^____^ hahah in fact im friends with all sarNies ... just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I dislike you.... so please don't openly call me out on that again

noungning

Heartless
lol gosh... this is funny, but yes let's just not embarass ourselves or others, until it's the only best thing to do. but this situation doesn't seem like it's got to the point yet haha.

reminiscense

sarNie Egg
WOW! lol I actually understand what I'm being accused of now

So you're using IP address alone to say that I'm using another account- in this case "mmemories" account to agree with myself?
It's funny how the forum chose to think that I'm using 2 accounts rather than think that they're might be 2 people in one household who are registered with SarNworld.

I never thought I'd have to explain into my personal life but mmemories and I are sister. I'm not sure what "similar" in the other posts refers to but if you mean background and thinking, then is it really a surprise since we're raised by our mom who believes strongly the same thing.

If you're going to ask me to prove this, I really don't know how except to suggest try adding us on msn and see for yourself.
We're in the US, its not like we can walk up to everyone and introduce ourselves..that is I'm assuming most people are in Thailand.

Anyways as one post stated using two accounts to agree with each other is really retarded and what makes people think I need to do that, its not like I trying to win anything. Its just a forum and really all I wanted was to raise awareness not brainwash everyone into agreeing.
Couldn't you have asked before accusing me? And don't tell me you're not referring to me lol, one post clearly asked between the similarity between my account and mmemories account.

Anyways not sure what this response is gonna do..

sarN

sarNie Granny
im slow .... i didn't catch anything hahah ! but it all cool though . i believe u reminiscense . beside, every opinion counts and it doesn't matter who say it .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o____O ok in my own defense. I only said you were similar ... that is why I asked are you friends... thats what people do on forums get to know each other .. I know everyone else on this forum such as ning and nong nai and such by asking them questions and learning about each other through threads... thats good that you two agree with one another I wouldn't expect otherwise, but I don't understand why you are getting all offended that I asked... =/ sorry if that sounded a bit out front. when I said "similar" there isn't much complicated thought to it... Just saying that you two think alike just like I think alike the other girls who disagree with thai women trying to look western.... and I apologize if I offended you and if you took to many things I've said to the heart... because honestly I didn't mean too...

anyhow I'm done with going on about this .. it's really not getting anywhere.. and people are only get hurt ... and offended.. so I'm back to the topic...

If i think about it there are many reasons why girls would want to change their look to look more western, but as I've been repetitive ... it's mainly because of the fans and the audience.. stars do what appeals to the audience and fans. True some fans disagree but they have to listen to the majority vote and not just the small vote which are the traditional people I only say this as one possible reason why they might want to not entirely saying that they actually do it...

sarN

sarNie Granny
o____O ok in my own defense. I only said you were similar ... that is why I asked are you friends... thats what people do on forums get to know each other .. I know everyone else on this forum such as ning and nong nai and such by asking them questions and learning about each other through threads... thats good that you two agree with one another I wouldn't expect otherwise, but I don't understand why you are getting all offended that I asked... =/ sorry if that sounded a bit out front. when I said "similar" there isn't much complicated thought to it... Just saying that you two think alike just like I think alike the other girls who disagree with thai women trying to look western.... and I apologize if I offended you and if you took to many things I've said to the heart... because honestly I didn't mean too...

anyhow I'm done with going on about this .. it's really not getting anywhere.. and people are only get hurt ... and offended.. so I'm back to the topic...
If i think about it there are many reasons why girls would want to change their look to look more western, but as I've been repetitive ... it's mainly because of the fans and the audience.. stars do what appeals to the audience and fans. True some fans disagree but they have to listen to the majority vote and not just the small vote which are the traditional people I only say this as one possible reason why they might want to not entirely saying that they actually do it...
Tiny ! Girl, it all cool . Don't take it to the heart . let go watch the sunset together ... :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tiny ! Girl, it all cool . Don't take it to the heart . let go watch the sunset together ... :lol:
LOl sarN I'm not taking it to the heart... but I'm apologizing for making some people take it to the heart... and watch the sunset? LOL i rather watch that lakorn u promised me LOL kidding hahahha love you sarN :p when u gonna go on air?

sarN

sarNie Granny
u don't have time to watch lakorn . you are married now -- dat the end of internet & lakorn *cough*

reminiscense

sarNie Egg

I apologize as well, I didn't mean any harm with my posts- not sure how we winded up from the original intent of the post to here.
Anyways from what SaReNiE said on msn, apparently people do make 2 accounts, so I guess I shouldn't take it to heart.
From reading a couple post I just felt the need to defend myself. I'm also not going to argue this any longer. I appreciate and accept your apology, thank you.

And you're right, there are many reasons why people change their looks. I just argue that the main cause and strongest influence is the Western norm of beauty.
lol after 5 pages of arguments, is it fair to agree to disagree?

Muddie Murda

smile...
OH my, of all the debates, I haven't seen one where it gets down personal in which even mods get involved and not in a good way either. Please mod(s), do not abuse powers. It is a very private matter and things that mods see should not be shared with others. Also, to remind mods that more than one person lives in a house using the same IP, visiting the same websites. :)

Let's keep it to topic and topic only shall we? If not, we might have to close it down.

samphom

sarNie Egg
good topic!!

I was just telling my mom that i wanted to dye my hair like pancake.. mainly because i think it looks good on her soo it might look good on me haha

sirena

sarNie Adult
Ah, I haven't focused with the Thai entertainment on this issue. Haha Maybe because most of them are mixed anyways? haha

But one thing that REALLY pissed me off was that one lakorn...i never watched it but i saw previews. It looked like it took place back long long ago in the old times...but the freaking n'ek had like freaking high lighted brown/blonde hair, all stylish and curled beautifully. What the hell!? Who had that hair back then?! So yeahh hahahahaha that's it. :D
haha omg i think ive watch the same movie i saw my mom watch it and they had like red hair and piercing and everything i waz like omg is this uppose to be back in the day haha ROFL

i know old asian lady like to dye their hair light-brown or baby blue LOL so the gray doesn't show plus it make them look young . it popular now cuz i see lots of old G does it
omg sarn i agree wit u my mom does it she dyes her hair like bacl or like chocolaty brown or sumthing she does it every few month to get rid of er grey hahaha

sirena

sarNie Adult
u know what watever ive said b4 abt being natural and stuff i take it back -_-

becuz come to think abt it i do the same thing so it doesnt matter or whatever

haha i mean i dye my hair brown and i wear green contacts

so i really dnt think it wrong...i think

but yea watever i said b4 i take it back

i neeed to start listen to wat i say first haha xD