Thai Version of Boys Over Flower

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
If there was a Thai Version of Boys Over Flowers, who would you guys pick to play in the drama?

:D For me, I would chose a great actor/actress who are still young that are not really promoted as the main couple.
They should promote people who have great acting skills more.

:lol: Also, newbies should be casted.

* Donut Panlertwongskul as Geum Jan Di

F4:

* Tack Parunyu Rojanawuttitum as Goo Joon Pyo
* Bogie Jakkarin Silchaiyakit as Yoon Ji Hoo
* Nick Khun from K-pop group, 2PM as So Yi Jung (He should come down to Thailand and promote himself. I just see him playing this character.)
* New Chaiyapol Pupart as Song Woo Bin

Extended Cast

Kob Suvanant Kongying (Joon Pyo's elder sister) (Since she's like the Thai Beauty Legend, she's would fit this role.)
Tarn Kanya (Jan Di's best friend)
Noon Woranuch Wongsawan (F4's best friend) (Noon is just so gorgeous!!)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
For me: I'm going with the Japanese names, not Korean since it's a Japanese manga.

Kwan Usamanee as Makino Tsukushi/Geum Jan Di. I've seen Kwan play tough tomboy (Jai Diew) roles to poverty stricken characters (Mae Toranee), Kwan would definitely make a great Makino, a tough weed. My second choice would be Pinky Sawika but for some reason, even in poor roles, Pinky's face looks high maintenance so it won't flow as well. ^_^

Weir Sukollawat as Domyoji Tsukasa/Goo Joon Pyo. Weir already fits the role physically, I'm sure he will character wise as well.
Son Prongpaisan as Hanazawa Rui/Yoon Ji Hoo . Son has that classy, cold, and cool charm to him.
Film Rattapoom as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung . Film has this gentle side to him, perhaps it's his feminine face, but he can pass as a pretty boy and succeed in wooing girls.
Nam Rapeepat as Mimasaka Akira/Song Woo Bin . Nam seems like a pretty relaxed guy and um, he's tall and thin.

Nok Usanee as the Model, Rui's first love/crush. Nok is just so pretty and elegant, suits the description well.
Jui Warattaya as Tsukasa's elder sister; Jui and Weir can pass as siblings.
Nok Sinjai as the Mother; She's so gorgeous and elegant looking, suited to be a businesswoman of high power.
Bee Matika as one of the jealous groupies. :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, lol. i know this would come one day when i chose hyd cast for thai. lol. here is mine. this is a list brought to you in a nutshell.

Makino... Margie...lol

Tsukasa...hard one...Boy Pakorn or Mario. or someone else...i can't decide.

Rui...SON YUKE SONGPAISAN!! I can see him play that...yes!

Soujiroh...Alex Rendell

Akira...New from KLP. lol

the girl rui loves should be Aff Taksaorn

Yuki...Toey from the lakorn with golf and mike.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know if they ever did a thai version I doubt they would put a cast that we liked LOL because that would be to many stars in one lakorn they would put like small supports maybe like Glom, Andrew Cronin, So Forth. As long as they have Boy Pissanu :wub: For Rui though I have in mind Son and Pepper even though Pepp is horrible at acting I think he might do good in this role :loool: another good person would probably beeeeeeeee darn whats that urgh.. actually Boy Pissanu might do good in this role. Ken definitely would lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will I haven't see either verson but if there a Thai version I

For ch 3

Taew as Geum Jan Di

F4:

* Dan Worraweach as Goo Joon Pyo
*Film Rattapoom as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung .
* Go G. as Song Woo Bin

Ch7

Pinky or Cheer as Geum Jan Di

F4:

* Weir as Goo Joon Pyo
* Cee as Yoon Ji Hoo
*Win as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung .
* Nam. as Song Woo Bin

Ch 5

Fang or Mew (the star) as Geum Jan Di

F4:

* Bie as Goo Joon Pyo
* Son as Yoon Ji Hoo
* Mike as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung .
* Ruj as Song Woo Bin

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Will I haven't see either verson but if there a Thai version I

For ch 3

Taew as Geum Jan Di

F4:

* Dan Worraweach as Goo Joon Pyo
*Film Rattapoom as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung .
* Go G. as Song Woo Bin

Ch7

Pinky or Cheer as Geum Jan Di

F4:

* Weir as Goo Joon Pyo
* Cee as Yoon Ji Hoo
*Win as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung .
* Nam. as Song Woo Bin

Ch 5

Fang or Mew (the star) as Geum Jan Di

F4:

* Bie as Goo Joon Pyo
* Son as Yoon Ji Hoo
* Mike as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung .
* Ruj as Song Woo Bin

i agree with u about channel 5... :wub:

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
HERE IS MINE:

Thailand F4:

Dan D2B as -----------------------------------Domyoji Tsukasa --fit the cocky and rough boy
Ruj the star4 as--------------------------Hanazawa Rui --- (No one fit this role better than Ruj. He looks like the shy, gentle, and quiet type. Handsome and innocent when he smile. His character remind me of Vic Zhou and Vic played the role sooooo well!!!)
Son Prongpasisan as-------------------------Sojiro (Son is a charming boy and his smirk is a lady's killer)
New from Keaw Lom Petch as ----------Akira

Vill from Kaew Lom Petch as-----------Makino Tsukushi (I can so imagine her play the stubborn, kind, and tough tomboyish role
Nok Sinjai will be the best role for the mother. Somehow, she just has that high and rich authority businesswoman and if you go against her, she will kill you with her glare

the model that Rui is in love with is: Bee Namtip or Aump

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Domyoji Tsukasa : Dan
Hanazawa Rui: Beam
Sojiro: Ace W
Akira: Louis Scott

Makino: Pat N. / Toey
Shizuka(the model Rui's in love with): Ploy C

.clash

sarNie Egg
Geum Jan Di : Toey
Gu Jun Pyo : Pitt from C-Quint (He fits the role of Jun Pyo. Come on now.)
Yoon Ji Hoo : Mario Maurer
So Yi Jeong: Peck Palitchoke
Song Woo Bin : Aof Pongsak
Chu Ga Eul: Pattie Angsumalin

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ehhhh.....im nawt a fan of boys over flower.
so i dont really care nor mind.lool
but the stars you all listed were great :] LOL
would love to see yuke son XD

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
For me: I'm going with the Japanese names, not Korean since it's a Japanese manga.

Kwan Usamanee as Makino Tsukushi/Geum Jan Di. I've seen Kwan play tough tomboy (Jai Diew) roles to poverty stricken characters (Mae Toranee), Kwan would definitely make a great Makino, a tough weed. My second choice would be Pinky Sawika but for some reason, even in poor roles, Pinky's face looks high maintenance so it won't flow as well. ^_^

Weir Sukollawat as Domyoji Tsukasa/Goo Joon Pyo. Weir already fits the role physically, I'm sure he will character wise as well.
Son Prongpaisan as Hanazawa Rui/Yoon Ji Hoo . Son has that classy, cold, and cool charm to him.
Film Rattapoom as Nishikado Sojiro/So Yi Jung . Film has this gentle side to him, perhaps it's his feminine face, but he can pass as a pretty boy and succeed in wooing girls.
Nam Rapeepat as Mimasaka Akira/Song Woo Bin . Nam seems like a pretty relaxed guy and um, he's tall and thin.

Nok Usanee as the Model, Rui's first love/crush. Nok is just so pretty and elegant, suits the description well.
Nok Sinjai as the Mother; She's so gorgeous and elegant looking, suited to be a businesswoman of high power.
Matt peeranee as Makina

Aum Atichart as Tsukasa
Tye natapol as Rui
Louis scott as sojiro
Tui as akira

Ann as Tsukasa's older sister
Nok sinjai as Tsukasa's mother

Pat Natapa as makino's friend
Ploy Cherman as F4 friend and rui's first love

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I actually think that Peck Palitchoke would make a very Tsukasa. He just has that face. and think he would like very good with curly hair.

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling

i totally love ur picks!
wish they would make a thai version of this