Thai Stars with perfect english

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
TATA has perfect English --

PHATMAN .. i love PATSON's english ...
Peter sounds so SEXY with that Australian accent!!

Don't they? HAHA. I think so too.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
OMG! This is the same psycho/sadist Wit from SSP?  I am speechless...I might just like him more now.

:lmao3: Yes, Ceda_lee, that is the very same psychotic and sadistic Wit from SSP. :p He looks very handsome in the movie, although, I've never seen it hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao3: Yes, Ceda_lee, that is the very same psychotic and sadistic Wit from SSP. :p He looks very handsome in the movie, although, I've never seen it hehe.
LOL! I was gonna copy this to the SSP thread for you.  You beat me to it.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
OMG! This is the same psycho/sadist Wit from SSP?  I am speechless...I might just like him more now.

HAHA. My thoughts exactly when I saw it. 

Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, he does look very handsome. It makes me want to watch that movie now. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
LOL! I was gonna copy this to the SSP thread for you.  You beat me to it.  

I saw your name (and Phatman before you hehe) as the last person who commented in this thread, and I got really interested, so I clicked on the thread. Imagine my surprise to see her posting the video about Guy. :shock2: And seeing your comment was too cute and funny, so I got to join in on the fun. xD

phatman said:
HAHA. My thoughts exactly when I saw it. 

Yes, he does look very handsome. It makes me want to watch that movie now. 

Eh, I think I only want to watch his scenes. :D When my SSP fever has died down, I'll look up info about his movie if, and only if, I'm really bored hehe. I know Mr. Guy has been in more than one movie lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I saw your name (and Phatman before you hehe) as the last person who commented in this thread, and I got really interested, so I clicked on the thread. Imagine my surprise to see her posting the video about Guy. :shock2: And seeing your comment was too cute and funny, so I got to join in on the fun. xD

Eh, I think I only want to watch his scenes. :D When my SSP fever has died down, I'll look up info about his movie if, and only if, I'm really bored hehe. I know Mr. Guy has been in more than one movie lol.
Haha. Your too funny. Yes, come join the fun. The more the merrier.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hey spamming is good. Haha.

Grrr, oh you! You have me agreeing with you too much! :rofl: K, I'm going to stop now. I'll be seeing you in other threads. :wink:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I got another one. I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but check out Guy Ratchanon speaking English in a film. He's so much cuter! Haha.

love_of_tvb said:

Ok.. I feel soooo left out for just notice these two post... I can't believe Guy speak really good English,, too bad he's married (don't take it negatively, I am happy for him but I feel weird spazzing about a married guy LOL)
James Ma~~ been looking all over for his english... Thanks for posting guys!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: