Thai Stars with perfect english

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Me too! I think I have accents due to speaking both languages simultaneously a lot. I’m always be mixing. Lol.

A lot of us put so much effort to speak English perfectly that we don’t do that to our native language, that’s a shame.

Speaking 2 languages is hard. I commend ppl

The reason I only speak eng is because i have no one to speak my native tongue too....soo it's funny I'm having trouble with both. I only have an accent on certain words....I can't say/ pronounced certain words like it use to anymore lol...Whatever...no biggy

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Speaking 2 languages is hard. I commend ppl

The reason I only speak eng is because i have no one to speak my native tongue too....soo it's funny I'm having trouble with both. I only have an accent on certain words....I can't say/ pronounced certain words like it use to anymore lol...Whatever...no biggy
Yeah it’s hard when you don’t have anyone to speak to in your native language. I also can’t pronounce certain words. Btw, What language do you speak @spanky ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it’s hard when you don’t have anyone to speak to in your native language. I also can’t pronounce certain words. Btw, What language do you speak @spanky ?
Certain words in eng that I was able to pronounce before, I can no longer do it

I speak Laotion.....i watch thai lakorn to maintain the language. I don't hang out with laos ppl and i don't really have family around to speak to with....sooo....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Certain words in eng that I was able to pronounce before, I can no longer do it

I speak Laotion.....i watch thai lakorn to maintain the language. I don't hang out with laos ppl and i don't really have family around to speak to with....sooo....
Aww... but that’s good that you’re maintaining your language. I learn a lot of Khmer when growing up watching Khmer dubbed lakorns and speak with my parents. I would have loose my language if didn’t have my parents and dubbed lakorn cus none of my friends watch it or really speak the language. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aww... but that’s good that you’re maintaining your language. I learn a lot of Khmer when growing up watching Khmer dubbed lakorns and speak with my parents. I would have loose my language if didn’t have my parents and dubbed lakorn cus none of my friends watch it or really speak the language. Lol
I listen and sing thai music lol....once and awhile I talk to my parents on the phone and it's awkward because my commands the the lang. Has digress soo much. My siblings who live close to me don't really speak it either....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was fortunate enough to learn how to write and read in Khmer when I was in Elementary school. It's tough but till now I still remember how to read. Old folks are always surprised I can read lol. When I watched a video and people comment in Khmer, I actually felt like I am smart when I can read whatever they commented on hahhaha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was fortunate enough to learn how to write and read in Khmer when I was in Elementary school. It's tough but till now I still remember how to read. Old folks are always surprised I can read lol. When I watched a video and people comment in Khmer, I actually felt like I am smart when I can read whatever they commented on hahhaha.
I was also taught to write and read Khmer, but it didn’t stick. I never use it anywhere. I want to pick it back up but too lazy to learn. Lol