Thai Stars with perfect english

P

PrincessKarina

Well I guess that’s too bad that Alex is short and little. They shouldn’t just deny someone a p’ek role solely on the “looks”. @SuzieJ

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Yes Alex is so short and little. Lol. I remember him in RP with Nadech and Kim. Oh my goodness Kim looked like an extreme giant next to Alex! It was so weird! Then meaning this Kao girl is extremely short then?
20180817_001305.png
Yeah shes really petite! They still have a height different even though shes wearing heels. And they arent those little heels either that are barely like an inch high.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
True. Too bad he’s not a leading p’ek. I wonder why. He’s little and short but so? There are little petite actresses who he can easily pair with!
Alex was in a leading role for a few lakorns, but looks like he shines more as supporting. Ch3 male leader are not that tall compare to ch7. Ch3 doesn’t pick male leads based off just acting or if they do we won’t see some of the popular ones right now. Lol. For Alex to be leading again, he’ll need to find a good lakorn and koo-jin. I also want to see Got in a lead for once. Got and Alex are stuck in supporting roles when they can act better then some iof the popular ch3 leading men.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can listen to alex speak in english all day long! Hes very well spoken and i love how much he cares about the environment. It makes him even sexier :love:
Dang this is the first time I’ve ever heard of Alex speaking English using full sentences and carrying on with an English interview. It’s pretty cool.

Not a fan of Alex, he looks cocky and sounds cocky to me. He just has this cocky vibe to him.:nut: Eh, excuse me Alex lovers. But hearing him speaking English is pretty cool. He is doing a well job helping out with conservation and the environment.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Didn’t know Sara Legg can speak English either. She has a mixed of Asian and English accent.
Credit to GMM25 YT
I wish this dude didn’t interrupt her so often with his bunky Thai. Her English is perfect and the accent is jus part of upbringing as a British/Thai I guess but I love her modest and calamity. She’s very calm and very beautiful.

I wish more Thais would speak English, nearly all of them are so fluent and capable of doing conversational English.!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Being the lead isn't everything....I feel that supporting roles help actors expand as an actor because they aren't type cast.

Alex had played sooo many diverse role... conflicts gay....rai... good...ect...

I don't find him cocky...I find him confident... ...he speaks and carry himself confidently. He's very mature... baby face but he's almost 30.

His interview about his ex is very respectful. He promote and support her.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I know the title says "perfect english" but I just wanted to appreciate Kao. Jirayu and the way he speaks English. I had so much fun watching his interview and what he says is true, it being about communication, just embracing the language even if it's spoken with a Thai accent and choosing to learn through making mistakes and simply asking if you don't understand etc.

- I apologize if this has been brought up before, my net is kind of slow so pages take awhile to load and I didn't back-track here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I never knew the Lukate was from New York. I like watching her interview, she’s pretty down to earth. This lady still looks good at 46

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
PK the host for many shows and also Yoghurt's bf speaks really good English too. I didn't even know he could speak English until I came across a YouTube video of the Miss Universe where he was the host of it. I was very surprised to see him speak so well English bc I've never heard him speak English before that.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
PK the host for many shows and also Yoghurt's bf speaks really good English too. I didn't even know he could speak English until I came across a YouTube video of the Miss Universe where he was the host of it. I was very surprised to see him speak so well English bc I've never heard him speak English before that.
I think PK is from the states.

anopinion

sarNie Egg
It's interesting because I came across a video of Janie speaking in English to her friend's kids and she speaks it perfectly.

However, I've also watched some of her dramas and she seems to have an accent (e.g. Lady Yaorawat, Bitter Honey). I was wondering if she's doing that deliberately since it doesn't make sense for her character(s) to be that fluent. Then again, her dialogues in Bitter Honey had some grammatical errors as well.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It's interesting because I came across a video of Janie speaking in English to her friend's kids and she speaks it perfectly.

However, I've also watched some of her dramas and she seems to have an accent (e.g. Lady Yaorawat, Bitter Honey). I was wondering if she's doing that deliberately since it doesn't make sense for her character(s) to be that fluent. Then again, her dialogues in Bitter Honey had some grammatical errors as well.
Yes, Janie was born in Los Angeles and didn’t move to thailand until 11 when her parents split. I know her dad still lives there too so I do feel like she speaks it perfectly but lakorns always shows me different.

mayag

sarNie Adult

She still does have an accent in this video when she says certain words. But, mostly, she has retained a lot from studying in the US.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She still does have an accent in this video when she says certain words. But, mostly, she has retained a lot from studying in the US.
People tends to have accents when they speak two languages. They either have English accent or their native accent. I speak two languages fluently. I have accent in my native language and I think a bit of English accent too. No one is perfect.

mayag

sarNie Adult
People tends to have accents when they speak two languages. They either have English accent or their native accent. I speak two languages fluently. I have accent in my native language and I think a bit of English accent too. No one is perfect.
Yea but Janie’s Thai accent comes out a little stronger probably because she has been out of the US for so long.

I don’t know what Lydia’s Thai is like but her English is still perfect because she has spent a longer time speaking it and being exposed to it. Plus, I think she still speaks English a lot more often than Janie.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yea but Janie’s Thai accent comes out a little stronger probably because she has been out of the US for so long.

I don’t know what Lydia’s Thai is like but her English is still perfect because she has spent a longer time speaking it and being exposed to it. Plus, I think she still speaks English a lot more often than Janie.
Yeah Janie does have a stronger accent.
Didn’t Lydia came to Thailand when she was in her teens?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I lived in USA all my life and has recently in a few year have an accent when I speak English. Now I mostly speak English and not my native lang. Actually I have trouble speaking both hahaha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I lived in USA all my life and has recently in a few year have an accent when I speak English. Now I mostly speak English and not my native lang. Actually I have trouble speaking both hahaha
Me too! I think I have accents due to speaking both languages simultaneously a lot. I’m always be mixing. Lol.

A lot of us put so much effort to speak English perfectly that we don’t do that to our native language, that’s a shame.