Thai Stars with perfect english

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Half Thai Filipino actor Toon Hiransap. You might remember him as Weir's father from Lah Rak Sut Korb Fah and Ploy's father in Samee Tee Tra. 

@1:49:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnIRjk97VqE

sarNie Adult
Whoooaaaa! Philippines, represent! Hehe well, Filipinos are taught American English and presumably our accent is similar to those from Alabama? I don't know if that is true though. But we speak with a different accent when we speak in English with fellow Filipinos than if we speak English with foreigners. Haha I don't know,at least personally that happens to me. It's almost like I get carried away with their accent so I try to assimilate it? What I want to know though is who are the Thai Actors who have a foreigner accent when speaking Thai thus making it obvious that it isn't their primary language.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Poo's got a fluent enough English. After watching this, I have become a fan of hers. Does anyone know her G.P.A? Going to an I.B school is HARD! I'm going through it now. My school is rated as the 2nd most challenging in my state and the 69th most challenging school on The Washington Post’s list! I think IB schools teaches freshman, junior things, and sophomores, seniors things. When you get in Junior, and Senior you go through a much HARDER process. Poo's got to be super smart too be able to work and go to an IB school. She graduated from there right?
​I know Min was an exchange student and went to Colombia Falls High school in the U.S, but her English isn't very fluent. Here are some pics with her friends

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow she spoke quite well. I'm impressed! And yes, IB is definitely not easy. I regret taking it. I can't believe she worked AND took IB at the same time. Kudos to her. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:bravo: to Poo, that was a very good, thought out well spoken speech. She worded everything nicely with a relax confident. And nothing is sexier than going on stage and make yourself heard in such a way.

IB is definitely hard, I joke about dropping out of this program everyday. I'm so impressed with her, she's such a big inspiration to me. I'm going through the same exact process with IA, Orals, essays after essays and test, such an inspiring person b/c she makes me feel like if she can do it then I can do it as well. Kudos to her!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After seeing Poo talks she can be a successful business woman. She's a beautiful gal, negotiating wouldn't be hard j/k. Beauty and brain is hard to compete with :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW. Poo is not stupid like I thought :facepalm:
I like the quote she said by Gandhi be the change you want to see. I think I should follow this :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
They have similar features. Fair and Donut could pass as siblings! Hehe
Fair sometimes reminds me of New Chaiyapol.

I could hear a little bit of the Thai accent in his English.