Thai Stars - That you dislike

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't dislike stars for them being not pretty or unattractive or whatever...i mostly watch lakorns for talent anyways...

Bee M. I don't really understand how she can be nang'ek when her acting skills are super poor...like it just never seems right!

Yui...characters are mostly the same...no range in seeing her talent..

hmmm..i think that's all for now! :)

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm can't really think of much but I guess I dun like...hmm...

Cheer..
Donut...
Bee Matika...

I guess that's it.. :unsure:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
oh OOoo... here we go again... back to the same topic that a long time ago stars2dramas use to have(and i believe that's what made people so angry and mean that's why she decided to shut the site down)

i just hope it doesn't get heat up in here...

-(praying)-

come on people, PLEASE let's not be mean and make this kind of topic.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
can someone remind me who yardtip is? the name sounds familiar but the face ain't hitten the brain right now.

and also, WHAT?! janie slept with dan in hoy un?! ok, i totally gotta watch the entire movie. i keep watching bits and pieces of movies lately. ha

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
actress that i dislike...hmmm....

joy r. will be my first one- sorry to any fan of her (i know yingerbug likes her alot, but sorry yingerbug)
numfon- never like her before
nat e.- hate all of her character in every lakorn she play

actor that i dislike.......
Por
Beam

that's for now.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
HUGE #1) Tata Young
2) Cheer
3) Tangmoe (sorry she's been recently added to the list :D)
[post="6305"][/post]​
you dislike me ?????? wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahha j/k... i dont like her too.. after wat she did...urggg :angry: cant believe nothing happen to her while dodge was kick out of bmix :angry:

candys

sarNie Egg
this are actress that i dont like

aum p
poo p
cheer
ann t
donut m
jiep s
kate rs n'ek
marsha (used to like her)
ann t
kob s
bee n
aom p

p'ek dislike

tle tawan
nam ch.7 p'ek
big ch.7 p'ek
por n
that's all i can think of now.

numfon

sarNie Adult
OoOoo great thread for me to vent. :p

Chakrit - ugly/hate the way he acts
Pai (one of the dutchies) - sooooooooo ugly.>_<
Au (Nawapol) - ugly
Tao (Somchai) - never liked him
Brooke - ugly (even though i liked his lakon with p'aom-piyada)
BMIX - ugly/can't sing
Kade - he should take a break in acting. >_<
Tik J - he's not..natural. ionno..he's just..whatevers to me. not attractive, not ugly.
Pat (Patson) - can't act..can't speak thai right..so annoying.
Film (singing) - Film has an "in trend" look..and he was freaking adorable in Huajai Lud Fah..but he can't sing. :-\
Job (Niti) - don't like the way he acts.

Yadtip (#1!!) >_< - cccccccan't act at all!!..ugh. and so ugly. :-\
Aum P - she's pretty..really pretty..but i'm sick of her 'sexy' roles and photoshoots. (i like one of her recent photoshoot, though..umm..don't remember the mag's name..her looks in that photoshoot somewhat reminds me of Alicia Keys)
Cheer - ugly..can't act..and i don't like her smile..it looks so fake.
Mo - can't act/don't like the way she speaks/fake smile
Bee M - so not the n'ek material to me. she looks too..normal to make it in the industry. don't like the way she acts too.
Joy R - ..stick to modeling..pleeease..:-\

eh..i better stop now..hope my apartment doesn't get bombed tonight. :blink:

oh..and when i say that they're ugly, and can't act..i'm not saying that i look better than them..or i can act better than them. i just don't think that they're good-looking or can act well enough to be in the entertainment industry. mmmkay? okay..-_-

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm--- i dont hate many but i'll try to name some...

Kob..i dont dislike her...she's pretty and all but its just that i dont like much of her lakorns

JoyS...i just plain dont like her...actually she's okay just dont like her lakorns

Patson...cause i just dont

Vee...i think he's ugly :p sorry to all the vee fans!

kade...i dont like him, but i think he makes a cute couple with noon

NatE...I HATE all the characters she play...so i dont really hate her, just her characters

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i dislike so many. I can't even list them all. sometimes i will hate them very very much but later i will love them so much. But for some stars i will always hate them.

Vee i though he was cute but if u saw him in his lakorn just not good looking and his acting i just hate it.

Joy i hate how she talk.

Tik i don't like how he act it freak me out. and he is just not attractive well at least not to me.

Cheer hate how she act.

Mo hate how she talk and act.

Film somehow i just don't like him i don't like his hair and i don't like his singing.

and more......

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
damn ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok first of all... about p'nat!! i just saw someone put they hate her because she slept with p'dan in the lakorn.
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it the LAKORN not the real life. it was just the character so dont be judging her by the characters she play.
i just dont know what else to say

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
krazi34pc3ss said:
damn ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok first of all... about p'nat!! i just saw someone put they hate her because she slept with p'dan in the lakorn.
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it the LAKORN not the real life. it was just the character so dont be judging her by the characters she play.
i just dont know what else to say
[post="8961"][/post]​
Ditto.

Monica

sarNie Egg
1.Kob (use to like her) but not anymore i hate her now i don't like how she act.
2.aom to short big lip
3.tangmo can't act at all
4.noon annoying
5.Joy R. ugly big lip
6.Joy S. ugly
7.yui she is ugly

brook d. never like him