Thai Stars - That you dislike

samphom

sarNie Egg
yea you're right it is repetitive.

Yea actresses should compete but they should compete on talents and roles. Competing in talents/roles vs competing in "I'M PRETTIER, AND MY SKIN IS LIGHTER" is way opposite. thats just my opinion, i just feel like they're too focused on looks.

But anyways just stating my opinion. You're right i read back couple pages there are ppl that said they didnt like a certain dara because of their looks. But oh well thats their opinion.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yea you're right it is repetitive.

Yea actresses should compete but they should compete on talents and roles. Competing in talents/roles vs competing in "I'M PRETTIER, AND MY SKIN IS LIGHTER" is way opposite. thats just my opinion, i just feel like they're too focused on looks.

But anyways just stating my opinion. You're right i read back couple pages there are ppl that said they didnt like a certain dara because of their looks. But oh well thats their opinion.
B) exactly ...... I agree with you about the looks and stuff; but hey I mean this world is changing rapidly so we can't do much about it; but watch it change

cecilia

Staff member
OMG.. most of the ppl i think they dont' deserve to be dara are mention in here already for random but funny reasons. won't add anymore, everyone seem to speak my mind or not. whatever it is, it's funny going through these pages with funny remarks.

my dislike n'ek list ..
Joy R-i dislike like her too ... i dont' know why, but the feeling is just there when i watch her.
Janie-i DISLIKE her in thep thida w/BENZ .. b/c she annoyed the heck out of me and i'm sick of her not so good singing voice.
Cheer-just sometime, i don't her playing girly girl role, it make her look weird b/c she's more of those tomboyish ppl
Mam-i don't hate her, i just dislike her in the new lakorn with PONG.. the way they angle her nose annoyed me and make her look mad ugly.
PANCAKE!!!! I just don't like her .. END Of story.LOl

P'EK
Chatchai *hahah, i hate him b/c of JIM'S role*
Jakrit-Yup, GAY MOR ICE is pissing me off.

singers:
FILM-CANNOT SING AT ALL .. I DO NOT LIKE FILM, SOMETHING THERE JUST BUG ME.
FOUR/MOD - whatever their name is .. they can't sing .. all those CUTESY STUFF ARE SO ANNOYING .. i dont' know how ppl can stand them.
LYDIA- she can't not sing r&b well, don't know why they call her the princess of r&b when all i can hear was her make believe squeeky voice, plus she can't dance nor PRONOUNCE the word right. she just can't sing, PERIOD ..

This is a "hate" list, so I guess no one's going to post their favorites here.

I'm bad, yes :) I don't like people who are fat/chubby, and with short hair. Even if my favorite has any of those traits, I'd stop liking them. Yes, I have a very narrow mind.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like people who are fat/chubby, and with short hair. Even if my favorite has any of those traits, I'd stop liking them. Yes, I have a very narrow mind.
stardust <--sorry, just wanna pick on you even though you admit yourself that you're narrowmind, i just find it funny on how you can have such mindset on stuff like this. LOL
^so that mean, you don't like me then .. :(

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
whats wrong about being fat, chubby, or having short hair?nobody's perfect

LOL I just don't like it. I donno :unsure: it's just my perspective but chubby I can stand only if they're a really great person :p And short hair makes you look boyish...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Ladies

Bee Namthip - Talay Rissaya <_< I mean the girl can sing and all; but what was the problem in this lakorn? EVEN when she was tryna be "Strong" she seemed nervous and scared.. throughout the whole lakorn she seemed nervous nothing like in Sang Soon
Pang - Maya Pissaward she was cute and gorgeous in the lakorn; but her facial expression she has that same facial expression LOL like huh? LOL

All for now I guess

Ana

sarNie Adult
Bee Matika - I dunno something about her is really annoying. I dun hate her. I think it's her acting the bugs me. I watch her lakorns one after another but never finish it fully. Even in Khao Ha Wa Noo Pen Jao Ying, I had a hard time watching her bad acting plus annoying character -_- . She acted since she was a kid but nothing improves!!!!!

Kwan - I admit the gurl is beautiful. I used to like her very much too, back when she star with Aon on Ch3 and when she was n'rai with Poo in that genie lakorn :rolleyes: . But somehow along the way... I just simply can't stand her. I actually like Bee M alittle more then her too....well heck I can't stand them both :rolleyes:

Stefan - Wat's the big deal with him?! ewwwwwwwww. There's no charm watsoeva in him. And his acting stinks -_-

Janie
Film

Vier - I know there's tons of his fan out there :ph34r: . I think he's overrated. Everytime I look at his pix are watever I dun see the cuteness in him. I thought he looked like Chris Lai b4 :huh: , who I think is quite cute. Anyway, I gave his lakorn a shot the one he star with Alexandra. And I dun understand what's the fuss was all about. He talk likes Stefan in his lakorn. No emotion like a blank paper. When his dad died, in the lakorn I wanted to see something more coming out of him. Cuzz people kept on saying what a gr8 actor he is and blah blah blah. I wanted to feel his pain, but there was nothing. I didn't even see any tears :huh: just him looking messy and trying too hard :blush: . And he looks old for his age :p

Win - I am on and off with this guy. I only liked him in Liem Petch Karat with Pancake.

Yea, i think that's about it ^_^