Thai Stars & Siblings.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well yeah I barely see stars with there siblings but I have some of Janie and her little sister at her sister's graduation so if anyone else has pictures you can share ^_^

Credit to Janiestudio.net

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that's so odd to me.. I have 3 sisters.. we are close and everything, but we're so not affectionate like that, hug and kiss eachother.

but they're really cute though. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
[quote name='J'EN*' post='476603' date='Aug 23 2008, 02:09 PM']Mario Maurer & old brother Marco Maurer

Alex Rendell & Family
[/quote]

Ooohh... Mario's brother Marco is fioneeeee!!!! :drool: that's my type of guy right there! is he single!? i might have to stalk him... :ph34r:

Alex Rendell is so adorable. his dad looks like he doesn't belong. lol.

marsha

sarNie Egg
rita and rome as broken i think

watch out at

www.friendster.com/sriritajansen

www.friendster.com/paulaleetaylor

thaiartistnews.blogspot.com

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='J'EN*' post='476603' date='Aug 23 2008, 04:09 PM']Alex Rendell & Family
[/quote]

Haha there dad really doesnt fit in haha :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow janie's sister look a lot like her. yea dude thai people are real affectionate. mario's brother is cute w/ da shades on but i wonder what he look like w/o dem lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wow janie's sister look a lot like her. yea dude thai people are real affectionate. mario's brother is cute w/ da shades on but i wonder what he look like w/o dem lol
lol. I always thought that all asians weren't affectionate... maybe it's just Lao people. lol. I'm sure Mario's bro looks even hotter with them shades! lmao.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh let me correct myself. thai people from thailand are very affectionate lol well most of dem lol u know how asian people are so touchy lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh let me correct myself. thai people from thailand are very affectionate lol well most of dem lol u know how asian people are so touchy lol
lol okay gotcha. only time i see asian people affectionate in the U.S. is when they're all drunk. hahaha. I'm only touchy when it comes to my guy friends. muahah i love teasing them :lol:

me094

sarNie Egg
Damn, Mario's brother is hot!!!! But Mario is better looking over all... and his brother looks more hispanic for some reason... both are damn hot...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
some people look better w/ shades on so i'm scared to be quick to say dat marco is cute lol his eyes might be funky so i'll wait til i see a pic of him w/o da shades and then make my judgement lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
some people look better w/ shades on so i'm scared to be quick to say dat marco is cute lol his eyes might be funky so i'll wait til i see a pic of him w/o da shades and then make my judgement lol
hahah. true! he could be cracked-out druggie who looks all high or whatever... lol. i'm gonna go search for him on google. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ekkkk!! Diamend! I found a picture of Marco Maurer! drooolll..... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh mannn he is definitely the guy i would pursue .... :drool: :blush:

fun

Expired Sarnie
that's so odd to me.. I have 3 sisters.. we are close and everything, but we're so not affectionate like that, hug and kiss eachother.

but they're really cute though. :D
Me too. I have sisters and trust me, well maybe my with my sisters but I am not included. My sisters they do kiss and hug each other but I don't. I guess because I don't have a strong connection with them. And it really depends on how you were raised. My family is a no no. But my sisters and brothers are very Americanized especially my brothers, they do share a bond. I am sort of like the left out child in the family. Sometimes it's a good thing, I won't have to grieve at their funerals. lmao just kidding. I ain't that JAI RAI.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh Alex is so cute. Him and his siblings have their dad's eyes but their mom's facial structure such as smile and nose. Those sleepy, puppy eyes, such a killer for me.