thai stars saving themselves for marriage?

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
do you think thai stars, females save themselves for marriage like in the movies they play?
i wonder if thai movie stars sleep with every person they are in a relationship

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think .. lol it depends some may some may not .. it depends on how traditional they are .. some are very traditional and some aren't and even if they do .. I'm pretty sure they don't share that information to the public ... lOL

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
thai stars are not as traditional as they use to be. Yes they are thai, but they are not all innocent. It's just how they are perceived. Tons of thai stars have had intimate relationships even living together with another person.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i say majority arent so conservative anymore.

i used to think theyre all innocent because theyre so innocent on tv!!! but i was young and now...society changes and sometimes, tradition shift along too.

noungning

Heartless
lol um ahhaah i guess this is all up to the person.

some people are traditional and others aren't...:p

i think that many thais are willing to live together to test the waters prior to marriage, or else it may end like several others who never lived together and married. :)

moilee

sarNie Adult
So_Real_Gurl,

The answer to your question....is "no"-almost 95%. Most of the n'engs in real life....they tend to go for the rich and ugly guys. You can see lots of examples (good and bad) out there. Only 5%, the n'engs go for the pr'engs ......examples: Nat&Tao (didn't last and splited), Pau JingJong and his girlfriend (wife-because she's been w/him forever but weren't married), Kob&Brooke (if they'll marry), and Ken&Noi (if they'll marry). And for the 95%.....basically the n'engs don't tell the publics who're they dating (if they did date the pr-eng....we all would know about them just like Kob's, Brooke's, Ken's, and Noi's).

Merit

sarNie Adult
Society has changed and so will people. I think you see a lot of the stars are more open to a serious relationship. And if they are dating each other like 5 years or so..I don't know, I think it's hard not to be intimate. I think there are some that are still traditonal but the gap are growing wider and wider. Whatever make them happy..

it really depends on the person...some are really traditional, while others are more modern...but it's really just their private life, so we'll never know, but we can guess who do just by their news, etc.

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
you guys are right. we'll never know. unlike here in america, we see people flashing their private parts and doing the naughty stuff in public therefore, everyone knows they are not pure and the guys do sleep with women they date. well the paparazzi catches them leaving their partner's houses hotel or w/e early in the morning.

i was just wondering if thailand has gone that route. well i remember reading somewhere that ploy cherman doing something in a dressing room with somone. but i dont know. and i remember some female khmer celebrity had a picture of her being topless. i forget who but i saw the picture and she said that her sister or someone was playing around with the camera. something like that.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think nowadays the majority of the people are not that traditional. if they don't have sex with other men then they r just flirting with them and it's something that's not traditional.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
So_Real_Gurl,

The answer to your question....is "no"-almost 95%. Most of the n'engs in real life....they tend to go for the rich and ugly guys. You can see lots of examples (good and bad) out there. Only 5%, the n'engs go for the pr'engs ......examples: Nat&Tao (didn't last and splited), Pau JingJong and his girlfriend (wife-because she's been w/him forever but weren't married), Kob&Brooke (if they'll marry), and Ken&Noi (if they'll marry). And for the 95%.....basically the n'engs don't tell the publics who're they dating (if they did date the pr-eng....we all would know about them just like Kob's, Brooke's, Ken's, and Noi's).
hehe, you forgot to add in Jukkajan and Chakrit. :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I really think that stars are human just like us. Sleep with or not sleep with really depends on the person and how much in love they are. I don't think they sleep with all of them but I do think that stars do sleep with their significant other. They're human and it's perfectly fine. These things happen. Doesn't make them a bad person for doing that. I"m not saying that all people are like this either. Just depends on the person. I'm pretty sure there are some stars that are traditional who will wait 'til after marriage to do so.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Funny how you can guess what age group people are from their posts.

so_real_gurl: why did you ask this question?

I think the point of innocence is to basically keep it as long as possible and why the writers make these stories to help those who are younger protect themselves and try to hold off on losing it.

When you are young you can be very judgemental after learning these virtues and all and find out reality is nothing like what is ideal you can be distraught.

Life is filled with learning experiences... lakorns that are sometimes num naow and so ridiculous, but can be soo close to real life in some circles. Except for the ones involving dead people. :^P

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
dynomite, i asked this question because i was just wondering if they have followed americans or are they all really innocent like their characters. just wondering

noungning

Heartless
yeah the paparazzi thing in thailand is the new IN... they have gossip magazines with pictures of people's personal lives exposed. it's just like the mini US...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i believe all celebrities are alike, both american or thai, but the only difference is the culture. it's a taboo to show affection (kissing, snuggling, etc) in public in thailand and i think actresses are still coming around to respect that perspective but there's those who are "modernized" and is considered as a socialite. granted, i'm guilty for still going "omg" when an actress does something explicit, like wearing low-cleavage shirts, but that's because i'm so used to the innocent outlook on thais.

like someone mentioned here, they are still human beings and in the modern days, these things happen. they need to be loved and to be in relationships. i could careless if they sleep around and it's more pressure on the female celebrities than on the actors. like, how many times do you go "if anything, that actor is taking advantage of the actress...and she's the one who loses" after an "R" scene? my mom does that ALL the time. i dunno...i just think in the thai entertainment business,things are alway taken out of proportion. just my two cents and a half. :)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Also, P'Mam showed us she obviously had sexual relationship with her bf, who is her baby daddy. They weren't married. I guess if she didn't get pregnant, then we might have thought she is saving herself until they got married.

Oh, i'm not bashing P'Mam. Stuff like that happens. You're so close to that person, one thing leads to another. :) But you can't say all thai actor/actresses are doing the same thing. Some might be saving themselves.