Thai stars height???

donna

sarNie Adult
let me correct tik height. he is 5'8" my bad! haha

he is one of my favs yet i got his info wrong, oops! so sorry

noungning

Heartless
lol Aom P isn't 4'11 hahah... she's short but not that short! I think I remember somewhere saying she's like 5'1 or 5'2 haha but it's still short compared to everyone else of course.

sad, i'm 4'11 hahaha :p

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Woohoo...im 5'2" just like Aom. So I still have a shot at being one of the short na'eks one of these days LOL :yahoo:

sirena

sarNie Adult
r u guys talkin abt aom piyada??

if it her, dang 5'1 or 5'2

she looks pretty tall in her lakorn

please..... :p Im TALLER then all of them girls hahaha lolz :p

whos the shortest guy???

btw, does any 1 know wat tye's height is??

max

sarNie Elites
Wow! Aom is short, but she does look small in her lakorns, though. As for Tik, he does not look that tall, but 5"8' for an Asian male is pretty tall =) The tallest actor that I have seen... is probably Weir? As for the actress... probably Methinee, but she is more like a real model... so Bee Namthip? I am not sure if she is tall or not, but in Saeng Soon, her legs looked so long to me for some reason. Haha =)

Oh... a while back I remember someone saying that Ann Thongprasom was only like 5"3'? She looks taller to me, though...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AOM P iS PRETTY SHORT.. THE AVERAGE HEiGHT FOR GUYS iS 5'8 [TOO SHORT FOR ME] BUT FOR AUM A., i 'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTiON! LOL.

i ALWAYS THOUGHT ANN iS TALL... MAYBE iT'S BECAUSE SHE LOOKS TALL iN LAKORN. i DONT KNOW..

noungning

Heartless
i think i read somewhere [a thai magazine] that said she's like 164 or something which is about 5'4 but i can be wrong. .. i meant ann t

as for why aom p looking taller in her lakorns... ask the director why they have her step on crate and stuff hahahahah same goes for bua chompoo ford... she's like 5'2-5'3 and when she played the lakorn with willy they made her stand on crates too lol