Thai stars height???

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah. Which stars? Just go to their website and check it out. The actresses and actors are at least 5'5"

Mae

sarNie Adult
Bee Sawis is 6'0" tall... he's the tallest that I know of for males. Otherwise, thai males tend to be between 5'7" to to 5"11. Thai actresses tend to range from 5'4" and up to 5'9".

noungning

Heartless
the tallest male i've seen on thai tv is that cop guy from the lakorn where note plays in and he wears a mask all the time on ch7... gosh i forget the title... but he's 190 cm or 6'3 or more, i don't remember the exact number, especially for a full thai guy, he's tall. dammit, what's the name of that lakorn lol... i remember it was so boring but yet i watched it because i was so bored.

but i remember it was him, note, and arnus and the 2 latter guys are also really tall, but the cop guy was like way taller haha...

tall girl must be lookgade she's 5'11... i'm not too jealous haha...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
THE MAJORiTY OF THE THAi ACTORS ARE KiNDA AVERAGE HEiGHT.

THE TALLEST ONE THAT i CAN THiNK OF iS WiLLY, WiER & VEE. i'M NOT SURE OF THEiR EXACT HEiGHT BUT THEY ARE PRETTY TALL. LOL. i LiKE TALL GUYS, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY i LiKE THEM HAHA.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
the tallest male i've seen on thai tv is that cop guy from the lakorn where note plays in and he wears a mask all the time on ch7... gosh i forget the title... but he's 190 cm or 6'3 or more, i don't remember the exact number, especially for a full thai guy, he's tall. dammit, what's the name of that lakorn lol... i remember it was so boring but yet i watched it because i was so bored.

but i remember it was him, note, and arnus and the 2 latter guys are also really tall, but the cop guy was like way taller haha...

tall girl must be lookgade she's 5'11... i'm not too jealous haha...
I believe the lakorn you're talking about is Choom Pae and the cop guy's name is Ake Rungsirote, and yeah that guy is super tall.

nina07

sarNie Adult
weir is freakin 6 foot 1...but i guess the shortest thai actor i know would probably be cee siwat? hes 5"6!!! and hes always just a like an inch taller than his nang eks

donna

sarNie Adult
tik is pretty short. some of his n'ek have to wear flats or he has to wear shoes that have high heels, haha i think i read somewhere that said he is 5'5"?

noungning

Heartless
I believe the lakorn you're talking about is Choom Pae and the cop guy's name is Ake Rungsirote, and yeah that guy is super tall.
haha yeah Chom pae.

yes, that guy is really tall, he's the tallest none mixed thai i've seen.

the mixed ones... one of the tallest is probably oliver poopart and willy.

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
tik is pretty short. some of his n'ek have to wear flats or he has to wear shoes that have high heels, haha i think i read somewhere that said he is 5'5"?
Thanks for the replies!!! :) I thought he was 5'8 or 5'9!!! :eek:

Wasn't there also this guy (not p'eak) from the lakorn Kade, Chompoo, Oh, and Mo were in? He was on Mo's side, and he was playing as one of her "gang" along with that really short dude (not p'eak).

the average height for thai actresses is 5'5", which is pretty tall compared to other asian people, in general...

as for thai actors, the average height is about 5'8"...of course, there are always exceptions...:)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
bee namthip and rita jensen are really tall, they're like 5'8 and 5'9, they're probably the tallest nang ek out there, they sometimes make their pair odd, because they're taller than the guys, especially kade and bee, and bee and chakrit.
guys: pong is tall too, he's like 6'

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg

dont shatter my dreams...i always fantasized him to be a towering 6'1...even tho i know in reality he is about 5'8...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I AGREE...THEY'RE TALL...BUT THANK GOD I'M 5'5" AVERAGE GIRL HEIGHT...THAT'S GOOD...THE RIGHT HEIGHT FOR BIE...O_O