Thai Stars English forum/site

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please give me the new url for pinky's forum.. cause the one i got doesn't seem to be working thankz

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
can any one tell me where i can find the pepper and ann alicha's website? plz

http://s8.invisionfree.com/thaiallstars

^___^ but it's currently closed for construction it'll be open again like in a week because I'm cleaning it up and stuff. I've been gone from the internet for awhile so i'm catching up and updating ...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
they changed the name to pinky's forum but i don't remember it tho.. sorry

nanit

sarNie Egg
hey im having trouble signing up for napapafanclub because i cnat read thai.
is there an english version or can someone help me out with it???
thanks

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hey im having trouble signing up for napapafanclub because i cnat read thai.
is there an english version or can someone help me out with it???
thanks
Still need help with it? I'd kindly help you if you'd like.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thai Hottness [Link]

Ok i know what you're thinking what? another forum from Tina LOL well this one I'm serious about well semi-serious about ;] ....it's a forum that I started for the pra'eks! we have so many forums for nang ek's and so forth LOL so I wanted to make one for the pra'eks....
so far it includes..

Aum A., Chakrit, Ken, Ken, Mart, Bie, and Vee.... so it's up to you guys to help me outs

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Tina.. thanks for the forum! I'll check it out and Chin's also :D yay more male forums.. haah you should add Rome tina!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hey P'Tina the Pepper and Ann forum won't let me register! help!
I had it off muahah forgot i did; but you should be able to now sorry ab the inconv! but im slowly updating cause i've been busy so a lot of stuff is dead muaha

Tina.. thanks for the forum! I'll check it out and Chin's also :D yay more male forums.. haah you should add Rome tina!
hahah yeah I was thinking too; ;] I need some ideas thats why lol