THAI STAR SALARY

yellow

sarNie Egg
GENERALLY, HOW MUCH DOES A THAI STAR GET PAY? STARS LIKE TIK, KOB, CHARKIT, AUMP AND ETC.........

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know either.. i would also like to know..

i wanna know how much in US dollars since their lakorns are always so gooodddd.... :) anybody knows?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i just know that that dont get paid much the way Aump say it...and i believe that i dont think they make as much as american stars do for one moive

darvil

sarNie Adult
it depends on what kind of american actors you're talking about. Obviously it won't be the A List.. because most A list gets 20 million dollars per picture. Now it probably B list either.. I would venture to say it be somewhere between B and C list? Well I don't know much about hollywood so its a stab in the dark.

Don't some of the big stars in thailand get like 100,000 USD? thats 4 million baht. This might be what some of the actors in the US get for doing those random movies for scifi channel or something.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i rather watch Thai lakorns than American movies.. i don't know about you guys.. but i prefer Thai lakorns.. :)

Mint27

yeah, thai money can mean very much and A LOT, but when it comes to comparison to US money, it's A LOT less.

Anyways, that's not the matter because the richest thai star is porbably rich that's why he or she can be known for it. ^_^

dee

sarNie Egg
I don't think they make that much...for thai actress to pose in bikinni etc for image and them other big name magazine...they get pay only 7 digit..and that in Thailand is consider hugh for a one time project...and if we were to estimate 7 digit as 1000000.00 divide that by what 40.81 thats estimated to be 24,504.00 US dollar...and thats not even half of what they get pay here in the U.S. (correct me if I'm wrong tho)

noungning

Heartless
yup they don't make much...but ppl that are popular gets so much work so it wouldn't even matter because in the end they'll be filthy rich unless they do something stupid like take drugs... few examples out there... i mean tho they may not be making millions of dollars... millions of baht is more than what i have so...i'll take that.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think they get pay that much compare to the star in US but it still alot in thailand

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think if model/actresses dress provactively in their photoshoots i.e. in a bikini, then they most probably get paid in the millions of baht. don't they also get like a hundred grand for each lakorn episode (if they are the main actors and are known in the buisness)?? i remember watching poo priya on jun jao kong, she came out and said that after working for 9+ months, she has made enough money that she can easily go to any college in the us, buy a house, and open her own makeup line and what not. during that time, she has made 4 lakorns and numerous photoshoots. hmm, well a nice house in thailand is like 80 million+, a benz is 3 million, and well you all know how much debt graduates are in....
well these are my assumptions, they probablly make a lot of money in thailand but like everyone said it cannot be in comparison with what celebrities in the us make.

Susie

sarNie Adult
of course american currency is way higher than thailand's currency.

Kawee

sarNie Egg
a nice house in thailand is not 80 million baht, the average price for a house in thailand is somewhere between 3 - 5 million
an 80 million baht home is a mansion in thailand, it's housing for the corporate and super rich families.
thai stars don't make that much money in acting, but they can make up to 10 million baht in commercials. But that's not just one commercial, that's a full year contract on promoting a certain product.
noon made 8 million baht on one of her commercial contract, and that's alot of money when compared to the average income.
for lakorns and movies, they get less money than that,I read an article 3 months ago that the biggest stars in thailand like tik and aum gets 30,000 baht per episode, there's around 30 episodes in each lakorn.
100,000 baht per episode is too much, thai stars don't get that.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Yep i dont think they do make much but enough to buy a big house and a nice car...lol but they do act in so much lakorn well the famous one

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
American movies tend to use a lot of money in them but they also make a lot of money profit back too and I also agree American Celeberties makes more money than tai Stars

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
YM_gurl said:
i rather watch Thai lakorns than American movies.. i don't know about you guys.. but i prefer Thai lakorns.. :)
[post="63139"][/post]​
yup.. i totally agreeeeeeeeee...

i totally prefer watching thai lakorns then watching american movies.. ^_^

american stars get and make wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more money than thai stars.. :sweat:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Everything is relative. Thai stars get paid a lot lesser than American stars but if you consider the amount of money thais stars earn per year in $, that is a lot in Thailand where the cost of living is very cheap. If the rate of pay of $30,000($754) per episode at 30 episodes per lakon is accurate, that totals about $22, 620 per lakon. Thai stars make about 3-4 lakons per year, so that figures out to be about $67,860 - $90,480. That's a lot.

But I heard somewhere that top thai stars actually make about $3000/episode.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Kawee said:
a nice house in thailand is not 80 million baht, the average price for a house in thailand is somewhere between 3 - 5 million
an 80 million baht home is a mansion in thailand, it's housing for the corporate and super rich families.
thai stars don't make that much money in acting, but they can make up to 10 million baht in commercials. But that's not just one commercial, that's a full year contract on promoting a certain product.
noon made 8 million baht on one of her commercial contract, and that's alot of money when compared to the average income.
for lakorns and movies, they get less money than that,I read an article 3 months ago that the biggest stars in thailand like tik and aum gets 30,000 baht per episode, there's around 30 episodes in each lakorn.
100,000 baht per episode is too much, thai stars don't get that.
[post="63900"][/post]​
80 million is not a mansion in Thailand, its just a moderate size home. It's big yes, but not a mansion.

As for how much they make per episode, I've read in numerous articles that some of them make up to 70,000-90,000 per episode. Not to say that, it's confirmed to be that much, just that it's been reported in many cases. I've heard off other people it's a lot more than that. But in fine print, most of the A-llisters are said to be making up to that much. As for Aum, we've got articles at Spicy that claims she's making 70,000 per episode. This was pretty much confirmed by the press. She's rumoured to be making 15 million a month, but that's just exagerated.

Just going on one show, to one event, these stars get 50,000 baht. It's nto a lot of money considering the conversion to the American dollar, but it's nadda nothing