THAI STAR SALARY

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Not a surprise for Pancake, she had so many lakorns this year. I thought Ann T., Aum A., Ken T. and Noon W. would have been listed.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
an episode in american is like roughly 100,000 per episode or more
It seems like thai actor/actress work a lot harder...but it also seem they have a lot more fun :D

kulyia

RUK
iskipped the first couple pages.But dont they have a contract? If they are able to finish the promised years, they get a higher position and or could go sign with different channels? Correct me if im wrong.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
THE HOTTEST NEWS OF
THE 15 THAI ARTIST SALARY from biggest salary to low salary
SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER 2008
(HI magazine and Paragon News “paragon the new phenomenon”)

1. Pancake Khemanit
2. Arya Aya Pradana
3. Aum Patcharapa
4. Dome Pakorn Lum
5. Vittaya Wasukraipaisan
6. Paula Lee Taylor
7. Chompoo Araya Hargett
8. Sririta Jensen
9. Tata Young
10. Benjawan Artner
11. Taya Rogers
12. Ploy Cherman
13. Asda Greg Panichkul
14. Stefan Kunti
15. Rome Patta

Tata Young must moving down to lower rankings at 9th and her position was be change by Pancake Khemanit the beauty thai artist. The polling sample taken from SIAM Paragon guest during September 2008 until December 2008

The news uploaded from thaipaparazzi and sarnworld

THAI POPULAR PEOPLE SEPTEMBER 2008 – DECEMBER 2008 POLLING
POLLING BY SIAM PARAGON NEWS “ paragon the Pride of Bangkok ”

1. Pancake Khemanit 11,6 %
2. Arya Aya Pradana 11,5 %
3. Paula Lee Taylor 10,2 %
4. Tata Young 9,2 %
5. Sririta Jensen 8,8 %
6. Chompoo Araya Hargett 7 %
7. Benjawan Artner 6 %
8. Vittaya Wasukraipaisan 5,5 %
9. Dome Pakorn Lum 5,1 %
10. Taya Rogers 4,9 %
11. Stefan Kunti 4,5 %
12. Gonicha Yuttakorn 4 %
13. Mario Maurer 4 %
14. Kasim Indirakorn 3,9 %
15. Asda Greg Panichkul 3,8 %

Polling sample from Quiz 989.218 guest in SIAMZONE and customer in SIAM PARAGON during September 2008 until December 2008.

THAILAND POPULAR PEOPLE AWARD 2008 BY suzama Thailand and AIS

Press on your mobilephones with messages to 9287 for AIS member or *120 and 8677 other AIS member.
Pay highest to lowest or not...the fact that BIG stars like ANN T. KEN, P'BIRD, AND AUM, SINJAI are not listed are wrong. I see a lot of listed star that I don't understand why they are on there. These result are fraud...LOL

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
THE HOTTEST NEWS OF
THE 15 THAI ARTIST SALARY from biggest salary to low salary
SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER 2008
(HI magazine and Paragon News “paragon the new phenomenon”)

1. Pancake Khemanit
2. Arya Aya Pradana
3. Aum Patcharapa
4. Dome Pakorn Lum
5. Vittaya Wasukraipaisan
6. Paula Lee Taylor
7. Chompoo Araya Hargett
8. Sririta Jensen
9. Tata Young
10. Benjawan Artner
11. Taya Rogers
12. Ploy Cherman
13. Asda Greg Panichkul
14. Stefan Kunti
15. Rome Patta

Tata Young must moving down to lower rankings at 9th and her position was be change by Pancake Khemanit the beauty thai artist. The polling sample taken from SIAM Paragon guest during September 2008 until December 2008

The news uploaded from thaipaparazzi and sarnworld

THAI POPULAR PEOPLE SEPTEMBER 2008 – DECEMBER 2008 POLLING
POLLING BY SIAM PARAGON NEWS “ paragon the Pride of Bangkok ”

1. Pancake Khemanit 11,6 %
2. Arya Aya Pradana 11,5 %
3. Paula Lee Taylor 10,2 %
4. Tata Young 9,2 %
5. Sririta Jensen 8,8 %
6. Chompoo Araya Hargett 7 %
7. Benjawan Artner 6 %
8. Vittaya Wasukraipaisan 5,5 %
9. Dome Pakorn Lum 5,1 %
10. Taya Rogers 4,9 %
11. Stefan Kunti 4,5 %
12. Gonicha Yuttakorn 4 %
13. Mario Maurer 4 %
14. Kasim Indirakorn 3,9 %
15. Asda Greg Panichkul 3,8 %

Polling sample from Quiz 989.218 guest in SIAMZONE and customer in SIAM PARAGON during September 2008 until December 2008.

THAILAND POPULAR PEOPLE AWARD 2008 BY suzama Thailand and AIS

Press on your mobilephones with messages to 9287 for AIS member or *120 and 8677 other AIS member.
Pay highest to lowest or not...the fact that BIG stars like ANN T. KEN, P'BIRD, AND AUM, SINJAI are not listed are wrong. I see a lot of listed star that I don't understand why they are on there. These result are fraud...LOL

lol...but it does make sense if you think about it...the ones listed are the ones who diversify theirselves; they're not only in lakorns, but they are major promoters for major brands/labels, they star in mvs, and they do commercials and live promotions, as well as photoshoots...paula, for instance, doesn't star in many lakorns at all, but is pretty high up on the list because she's the main and constant presenter for Lays chips and Canon camera, and Doublemint...plus she advertises for clothing lines and she does lots of music videos (bie, mos, etc.)...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah are they talking about "salary" in terms of gross? As in how much money they make a year overall or how much money they get paid per episode/movie/film etc? That would make a big difference. Anyhow I think all the money to be made is with endorsements. That's where a big chunk of celebs' income comes from.

onahc

sarNie Elites
80 million is not a mansion in Thailand, its just a moderate size home. It's big yes, but not a mansion.

As for how much they make per episode, I've read in numerous articles that some of them make up to 70,000-90,000 per episode. Not to say that, it's confirmed to be that much, just that it's been reported in many cases. I've heard off other people it's a lot more than that. But in fine print, most of the A-llisters are said to be making up to that much. As for Aum, we've got articles at Spicy that claims she's making 70,000 per episode. This was pretty much confirmed by the press. She's rumoured to be making 15 million a month, but that's just exagerated.

Just going on one show, to one event, these stars get 50,000 baht. It's nto a lot of money considering the conversion to the American dollar, but it's nadda nothing