Who will fare better for Best Actress?

• Aff Taksaorn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anne Thongprasom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
I have recently seen the results of the Thai Star Entertainment Award 2007. This leads me to speculate ... eh, will Anne and Ken actually win an award in 2008? Will they face competition from the ATeam? And do you think SB will win for the script?

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha there goes JLR and SB again but ill say Sb and Ken/Anne!

what happen to the top awards for 2007?..they was suppose to announce the winners way back but still no news

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
shooi love both series!!! but gosh!!! it's a hard one!!!

i honestyl was more obsesssd about JLR though! love the SB team though!

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
I love Sawan Bieng and definitely hope that the SB cast will do well in the 2008 Award.

I recalled the Singapore's version of the Oscar - of course similar to the Star Award - is a huge event every year. Amongst the usual categories, there are 2 additional ones. The Top 10 Actors and the Top 10 Actresses. These two awards are voted by the fans.

An on screen couple who had great chemistry - like Anne and Ken - won every consecutive year for 10 years! As a result, the two pulled themselves out from nomination to give the newcomers and others a chance at winning.

So ... my thoughts are ... surely Anne and Ken can get voted by the Thai Media for 10 years too!!!! Lol!!! :) Oh, and maybe the Star Award should include a new category for the Perfect Onscreen Couple! This is a good award considering that it requires more than good acting skills. It requires balance and magic between the couple.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i'm being honest..i know i'm bias but im hands up...honest

i honestly tink JLR was an enjoyable lakorn...but the acting was not nearly as impressive as in Sawan Bieng...maybe some girls will find JLR more enjoyable but i tink acting wise gotta give it to SB..and i tink the script SB for sure...the characters have such smart mouths...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
SB all the way! from the script to the casting crew it was just a good lakorn that kept me on edge. the way the lakorn was portrayed, oh just amazing! i love it.

ken did a fan-tab-u-lous job being such an arrogant piece of ass and turing into an emotional wreck. it's still hard to believe that THAT was ken's first role of being very agressive. ^_^

Anne did a superb job in her role [as always]. crying a river but still being a smart mouth. she pushed her limitations & she touched my heart when she cried her eyes out. i felt her pain.

numpueng did an awesome job! this was the first lakorn i've watch with her & she rocked it! i sooo hated her in SB. she made me believe that she was pyscho! lol.

louis sure did improve from all his other lakorns. i grew a lot and his acting is soo much better! plus he is hott.. hehe

pat [i don't know her real name] is f-ing awesome! she made the lakorn funny. made things less dramatic [in my opinion] & was always tryna do good for kawee. hehe.

so overall i say SB & the cast did a fan-tab-u-lous job! it surpass my expectations.

sunisa

I can't choose b/t these two lakorns.I honestly enjoy both of them.So, I hope both lakorns win top awards.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think this is a little unfair that it's only sb and jlr.

okay i got to say neither ann or aff but if i have to pick its ann just because most of her past lakorns won my heart but i think it should go to nampueng. she did a fabulous job in sawan bieng. as for aff i seen her only in a few and i guess it was jlr that gave her more fame. i still love aff though. i hope to see her successful like ann.

as for the lakorn i got to say i like the rewrite for sawan bieng. ken and nampueng really pulled it off all the way. aum as sexy as he is, he lacks this softness comparing him to ken. every time i see ken, i have this aroma that the character he is in connects well to the audience, overall performance wonderful, aum doesn't have much lakorn that really heated me up but i still say he is totally hot and sexy in jlr.

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
SB all the way! from the script to the casting crew it was just a good lakorn that kept me on edge. the way the lakorn was portrayed, oh just amazing! i love it.

ken did a fan-tab-u-lous job being such an arrogant piece of ass and turing into an emotional wreck. it's still hard to believe that THAT was ken's first role of being very agressive. ^_^

Anne did a superb job in her role [as always]. crying a river but still being a smart mouth. she pushed her limitations & she touched my heart when she cried her eyes out. i felt her pain.

numpueng did an awesome job! this was the first lakorn i've watch with her & she rocked it! i sooo hated her in SB. she made me believe that she was pyscho! lol.

louis sure did improve from all his other lakorns. i grew a lot and his acting is soo much better! plus he is hott.. hehe

pat [i don't know her real name] is f-ing awesome! she made the lakorn funny. made things less dramatic [in my opinion] & was always tryna do good for kawee. hehe.

so overall i say SB & the cast did a fan-tab-u-lous job! it surpass my expectations.

What can I say? Well said!

I totally so agree with you on Pat. She is so awesome giving the lakorn a funny element. Credits go to the supporting actors/ actresses too. It made the lakorn more enjoyable - the love birds played by Pat and Louis in particular.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i luv both jlr n sb .. but i was more addicted to jlr.. gosh this is hard... tough one.. ahhh .. luv them both so much.. eeeeek.. but i gotta say jlr.. aum n aff were really good .. sb was great too.. luv ken n anne but i think they won too many awards already .. i think they should give other celebs a chance xp lol.. gosh this was a hard choice.. ateam vs .. ken n anne team.. eeeek ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i luv both jlr n sb .. but i was more addicted to jlr.. gosh this is hard... tough one.. ahhh .. luv them both so much.. eeeeek.. but i gotta say jlr.. aum n aff were really good .. sb was great too.. luv ken n anne but i think they won too many awards already .. i think they should give other celebs a chance xp lol.. gosh this was a hard choice.. ateam vs .. ken n anne team.. eeeek ..
if they are good it wouldnt matter if they win it again over and over. its just mean they are great at what they do.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
another competition

i tuned into both lakorn and i quit halfway of JLR and these are both remakes....
sawan bien has a great script which kept the essence of the old version but spiced it up a bit more in 08
Ken acting, and i keep repeating myself , it is superb ..i never was a fan of ken before but now he really show that he can do it
sawan bien has captured my heart

sarN

sarNie Granny
Who will fare better for Best Actress?
*shrug*
Who will fare better for Best Actor?
*shrug*
Which one will win in the category for Best Lakorn Script?
*shrug*
Which will fare better in the Best Lakorn category?
*shrug*
Will Anne and Ken win the award nominated by the press and media again?
*shrug*

...answer ...i don't know ...if i vote ...im bias ..so i guess... its best to shut up and watch the result instead :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
.....attempt vs successful ....

...i don't know ...i guess the winner is the fan :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
.....attempt vs successful ....

...i don't know ...i guess the winner is the fan :lol:
none of the fan was successful at rawr-ing ken and aum. it was more with our verbals. lmao we sure did harash them.