Thai Slang

nolee

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm bored and curious. I understand Thai cause I've been watching lakorns since I was little but I never heard any cursing and I don't know much Thai slang since they censor out the words lol.. Maybe you guys would wanna share some so I can add more words to my vocabulary! lol ;)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Well, I'm bored and curious. I understand Thai cause I've been watching lakorns since I was little but I never heard any cursing and I don't know much Thai slang since they censor out the words lol.. Maybe you guys would wanna share some so I can add more words to my vocabulary! lol ;)

There are better words to add to your vocabulary than these words.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Lol it don't necessarily gotta be CURSING, just slang.. like "madd, props, wassup, peace, etc." like casual everyday language.. I don't know just being curious since I don't know any.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
When you watch teen lakorns, and how the teens (high school or college kids in the lakorn) speak to their friends are slang...they don't get censored. Like peace out, wazup, etc. They tend to add "wa" to the end instead of "ka" or "krap". So it's sorta slang...

missteen1

sarNie Egg
i kno a lot of them but i won't tell cause u guyz will use it T_*
hehehe
and i dont want to kick out like ice said
เอิ้กๆๆๆๆๆๆ