Thai Music Industry

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
u kno what? i just thought about this...

is there a thai music industry in america? or is it only in thailand? and for those who want to be part of the thai music industry, would that mean they would have to live in thailand to be able to be part of it?

im curious, cuz i love singing and i love thai songs! it would be pretty awesome to be in a thai music industry and work with thai singers...but would that mean i would have to move there? haha.

jus a thot...

*edit*
also, are your chances slimmer if ur not thai?

I don't think there's one in America. So yep, you'll probably have to move over there. :lol: Can you send me Ae I. please. Thanks. I'll appreciate it. :p

Not sure about the chances if you're not thai. I'd assume your chances may be higher with the you're being from abroad part, but I can't even shoot a guess about how ethnicity can affect your chances.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I don't think there's one in America. So yep, you'll probably have to move over there. :lol: Can you send me Ae I. please. Thanks. I'll appreciate it. :p

Not sure about the chances if you're not thai. I'd assume your chances may be higher with the you're being from abroad part, but I can't even shoot a guess about how ethnicity can affect your chances.

lol. send u Ae? if i see Ae, im not even gonna let her go...haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm in america deres only american music dat makes it big lol spanish music perdy up dere too and then deres influences of some others. to make it in da thai music industry? deres lots of factors. don't matter for shiet if u can sing or not though i can tell u dat haha. people dat start off in da music co. get a slow start but deres shortcuts like dem reality singing contest shows. but it's rare to get big from dat too lol it really depends on da people. if lots of dem like u then u'll get famous but if not many like u then too bad

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i doubt it that there's any in america..

but it would be awesome if they did ^_^.. hehe...

haha mongstaness remember if u get famous.. remember us sarnies ^_^.. lol.. love ur singing ^_^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i doubt it that there's any in america..

but it would be awesome if they did ^_^.. hehe...

haha mongstaness remember if u get famous.. remember us sarnies ^_^.. lol.. love ur singing ^_^
lol. the only thing that really makes me wanna get into the thai industry is the thai celebs and actresses that i'll get to be around....haha (ann, aff, and many more...haha)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Remember Pookie Prisana, from RS back in the old days? She lived in Australia all her life. Her mom sent in demo tapes of her into music companies and finally one accepted her, however it went out of business lol then RS got her. That's when she moved to Thailand.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
If u r not thai and can sing thai verrry clear then they tend to love it but also u gotta have some looks and personality about u. theres that guy called jonus? he sings that old people music lol as i call it ban nork music ... hes much liked in his style of music and hes full white. His thai is pretty good tho. umm theres also anan anwar.... hes scottish/ indonesian... speak thai well .. mostly coz he was born in thai... but he does have talent... its not that hard also if u have money and ur pretty rich and go to a well known skool helps lol

CTR

The Realist guy here period
u kno what? i just thought about this...

is there a thai music industry in america? or is it only in thailand? and for those who want to be part of the thai music industry, would that mean they would have to live in thailand to be able to be part of it?

im curious, cuz i love singing and i love thai songs! it would be pretty awesome to be in a thai music industry and work with thai singers...but would that mean i would have to move there? haha.

jus a thot...

*edit*
also, are your chances slimmer if ur not thai?

There is no Thai music industry in the US. Basically, if you want to make it big there, you have to be there to perform, get your name out there, do underground work, etc. I know Thaitanium does not reside in Thailand for the whole year. They spend some of their time in New York because they grew up in the US. "Way" was born in the US and all of his family are in the US.

If you want to be in the music industry, you will probably have to move there. Fan interaction and getting publicity is very crucial. If you can sing and if your pronunciation is not that bad then you can make it. P'Ben from Silly Fool is a Korean American. He went to teach in Thailand and somehow found himself to be the lead singer of Silly Fools after the lead singer of that band left to start his own band called "Hangman."

Lastly, connection is key.