thai movie

lala08

sarNie Egg
hey everyone. do anyone know the title? do you guys remember this thai movie that was about king, queen, prince, princess. so the princess parents lock her up in this drum and they hung it and then later the prince came and rescue her and then he wanted to marry her. his mom didn't like her as her daughter-in-law at first but then later she did. there's these 2 big birds that kill her parents and villagers. she then later gave birth to 4 kids and they lied that she only gave birth to these look like wood chips. the princess then left the prince house and lived in the woods then later the 4 brothers kept visiting her and they call her auntie. do anyone know the title of this movie? if you do please let me know. thanks.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
isn't this one See Yaud Koomarn? can someone else confirm this? i have this on tape but it's not with me...back at home in missori (i'm in cali now) so i can't look at the name of it. sorry.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that the one, Si Yod Kumon. ^_^

I'm looking for that one too, anyone have it? :lol: lolz

Hi -ohMAIVdarlin', I'll get back to you later ok. ;)

lala08

sarNie Egg
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='607466' date='May 11 2009, 04:51 AM']Nobody uploaded it yet; Sorry.[/quote]

oh ok. thanks for letting me know