Thai lakorn on Netflix

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, that's cool. I hope they have lakorn from Ch3 too. This is great exposure for Thai entertainment industry/stars!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I saw that too and was thinking, Why am I not surprised of all the lakorns they would have, one of them would be Push's lakorn. GMM has always tried to branch out internationally that is why more of their stars are popular overseas than in Thailand.

mayag

sarNie Adult
GMMTV is smart. All the other channels should follow their footsteps, beginning with subbing their lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the bigger channel like 3 and 7 should seriously think about branching out. If they get the exposure and have more international fans it will only do them more good than harm. There are a lot of young people that love series.

fun

Expired Sarnie
for kdrama and cdrama, they have paid subbers (dramafever)... if only they have a large following, they can get people to sub for them without them touching their wallet.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, that's cool! It'd be awesome if they got more dramas on Netflix. Also, I've been meaning to check out O-Negative so maybe now that it's available on Netflix I can just watch it on my tv.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oooooh O-negative, want to see it for kao, kao jirayu, and that singer actress V!!!!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I think the bigger channel like 3 and 7 should seriously think about branching out. If they get the exposure and have more international fans it will only do them more good than harm. There are a lot of young people that love series.
To be available internationally like on Netflix, they also need to open their minds, need to be more inclusive of the young and trendy and also the minorities (LGBT and such). Look at the type of series that Netflix chooses. I see they've also added Hormones The Series. CH3 and CH7 however, would be too conservative if we compare these lakorns side by side.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Well they might have to tag all their lakorn rated R or mature. Even the family oriented lakorn.
It's not like they don't have them actually. I don't watch much CH7, but the evening lakorns from CH3 are generally riskier and youth-oriented. I see many of CH3 lakorns from the evening slot that could fit Netflix, for example the currently airing Behind The Sin.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love kao the last 2 ep...emotional scenes