Thai Lakorn Love Scenes

How much do you want to see in a love scene (willing/rawr)?

• All the way dude, i want full on kisses, them half naked!

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • I'm all in just for snuggling in bed, cheek and forehead kisses.

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • I like it old fashioned, fully clothed aftermath, camera angled kiss, camera rolling to the floor, r

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ehehe i'm a grandma. I'm not too fond the the love scenes nowadays. I'm all in for lip on lip full on kisses, but if they're in bed,making out (Likit Kammathep, Rahut Torrachon, Pin Anong) makes me :blush:

My type of love scene is the p'ek snuggling up to n'ek after they had (rawr, willing) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy hehe

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Man! I did like the LK kiss but Mart totally ruined it ( no offence to his fans) i just wished he closed his eyes lmao. I actually like the KA 365 kissies cause well they were married in the lakorn. but for just p`ek just liking n'ek and making out with her is so not what i want.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wish they did more of force kissies nowadays. I'm not to fond with n'eks being half naked. Them covering up and doing force kissies is what made me addicted to thai lakorns

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, for me i got to much lip locking in american shows and movies i got addicted to thai lakorn is because nang'eg are so innocent and pra'eg have to force the kisses but for me too much lipping locking make the nang'eg look to slutty and know to much off that stuff it make me feel uncomfortable ot watch i love it when pra'eg have to teach them what it going on that make me love to watch thai lakorn for that reason the cuteness not the kissign and love making scene got too much of that from american movies already do not want to see that in my loving thai lakorn too much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love aggressive kisses but not too much like Pin Anong. That one force kiss was BAD lol but I guess I will still give them credit for actually kissing.

I think I like Taiwanese love scenes best LMAO especially their kiss. It is not as good as Western but it is still doable. I love cute kisses or accidental.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To a couple in Thai lakorn 2or 3 kissing are fine but please don't over do it...I love pin anong but agree tat there is too much kissing after a couple it make me feel awkward lol but at least 2 or 3 kissing and 1 or 2 willing or rawr per lakorn than I'm fine...but I guess Thai try to adapt now lol

PJ1

sarNie Egg
I voted for "all the way." But, that's actually not what I want. I think angle kissing is outdated in this time. Either lightly touch lips or don't kiss at all! I would get rid of angle kissing.

I don't mind real kissing or being half naked at all and would like to see that in lakorn. But, I don't want it to be like in American television shows. I really like how lakorns will spend more time focusing on snuggling and little kisses on the face. I enjoy the sweetness and all the romantic tension! I also do like force kisses and passionate praek.

But, to have a passionate kiss at the right moment... like when praek and naek declare their love at the end or when they have their first bed scene together would be nice!

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
REAL full lip to lip kissing please, that's all I'm asking... Every time when a romantic scene gets lovey dovey then a fake angle camera kiss comes on arrrrgggg it's just such a turn off, disappointment!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Well...I don't like too much exposure, but something like 365 Wan Hang Ruk is perfect. Of course it depends on the lakorn too, whatever is appropriate haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find 365 fine. they protrayed a married young couple living in modern day bangkok and in love. it wasn't I hate u force kiss but inside I really do like u type of kiss. I say go all they way but do it right haha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well I voted for the first choice, but what I meant is i like full real lip to lip kisses, like when p'ek is being agressive and just forc kiss n'ek, i love thos but, when they're half naked in bed i kind of turn away. But fake kisses annoys me too.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
LOL I dont want to sound like a pervert but let's go all the way haha first choice for me! XD