thai lakorn dubbed in khmer on youtube

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I want to upload/share my lakorns w/ people who don't want to DL on youtube but I don't want to waste my time if the lakorn has already been uploaded.
Does anyone have a list of the already uploaded lakorns on youtube?
thanks in advance.
:D
ps
i know i can do a search but some folks are lazy and don't spell correctly or use abreviations (i'm guilty).

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
cool, do you take request? I want to see TVB series. :p Here are a list i know people already uploaded online:

Kromom Junobot
Thnorm Snaeh
Nek Tos Sneaha
Likit Kammathep
Roy Sneah Roy Labech
Vimean Prolong Snaeh
Nek Pros Trokol Song
Junpow Klatch Kai Juvai Klatch Jet
Jaoh Plorn Jet
Pleurng Aputaheat
Jumrov Sneaha
Preah Ateath Mean Ta Moi

There are heaps. You can find it if you search on youtube under Mayura dubbed.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i will be back to help list the ones that are already on the yt...tonight..lol ive been wanting to watch some lakorns too...alot of them are pretty recent ..im looking for the the ones that are like 6 yrs old atleast. :p

luvdrma missy what lakorns do you have? oh yea do you have any tvb as well? *i love the chinese kap dao ones!

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
i will be back to help list the ones that are already on the yt...tonight..lol ive been wanting to watch some lakorns too...alot of them are pretty recent ..im looking for the the ones that are like 6 yrs old atleast. :p

luvdrma missy what lakorns do you have? oh yea do you have any tvb as well? *i love the chinese kap dao ones!
Yeah I am into the older thai lakorns too. Most of what I have is already posted on youtube--which is great.
Some that I don't think are already uploaded are the old Koo Kam, Sa-op Nah Srawline Nah (Bee and an attractive actress--well I guess that is kind of subjective),I have a bunch of Korean dramas too--but most are liscensed.
One of my friends is really into Kap Dao but I'm not really into violence--sorry.

Oh yeah, thanks in advance.
:D

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
cool, do you take request? I want to see TVB series. :p Here are a list i know people already uploaded online:

Kromom Junobot
Thnorm Snaeh
Nek Tos Sneaha
Likit Kammathep
Roy Sneah Roy Labech
Vimean Prolong Snaeh
Nek Pros Trokol Song
Junpow Klatch Kai Juvai Klatch Jet
Jaoh Plorn Jet
Pleurng Aputaheat
Jumrov Sneaha
Preah Ateath Mean Ta Moi

There are heaps. You can find it if you search on youtube under Mayura dubbed.
Thank you.
:D :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i have the new koo kam too...just that my auntie borrowed it!...hmm..and then i dont think i have the problem to rip it! sucksss....wanting to do stuff but theres obstacles in the way..lol

anyhow sorry i thought was able to help list the lakorns last night..but then my internet
had issues! <_<

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
could i request "jomnar prumlikhet" starring dodo and ann siriam? if you own it, i want to buy a copy.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i request tik n aom lakorn...

which tik and aom one?

they already have roy snaeh roy labech and cheam kattiya...actually, all of tik's lakorns are on youtube, but it's under different stuff, so it's hard to find...All Mayura dubbed:

Kromom Smoss Komloss Jowm with Aum P.
I uploaded Preah Atith Mean Ta Mui with Janie
Wang Waree with Nat
Neang Prissana with Taya
Sromul Sromai with Sopitnapa
Sneaha Jai Don with Mam Kathaleeya
Keo Pnake Bong with Cherry

There's a lot of old lakorn too, like:

Jungkoum Sneaha with Ann T.
Sneaha Neang Jenjira with Willy & Joy
Neang Pkai Pruk with Num & Kob
Sluk Chur Chrouh Mun Chngai Pbe Kole with Num & Kob
Majass Satrey Ariya with Willy & Ann T
Rolok Jeevit with Johnny & Jariya Enfone
Neay Onthong with Willy & Ann S.
Loy Keo Tnout with Brook & Kob
Pahoke Throng Kreung with Patson & Namfon
Mone Snaiha with Patson & Namfon
Vimean Mekala with Johnny & Kat
Pjus Chet Rissaya with Aum & Cherry

There's new lakorns too:

Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong/Snaeh Smoss Oss Pbe Doung Jet with Ken & Janie
Sawan Bieng/Tan Snae Lom Eang with Ken & Ann T.
Wimarn Mungkorn with Oil & Pancake, Ntry dubbed on Youtube and Mayura dubbed on Veoh
Mafia Kompul Snai with Chakrit

You know, if you want to see any Mayura dubbed Thai lakorn then go to my youtube channel and search through my playlists and subscriptions...I subscribed to a lot of Thai lakorns, and I only like Mayura...

http://www.youtube.com/user/sofabed412

I hope I can help, let me know if there's something you want to see, I always happen to find a bunch of Thai lakorns that I don't really look for, but are just there

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
thanks everyone for your help. Mara thank you, now I know who some of the uploaders are on youtube.

The following list I have to give credit to Mara. Thanks again :D :D :D

***Khmer Dubbed Series***

Cutiekhmergirl, LinPlay302, KatWayHa, Loveslakorn, Tmuth, Sreytomm, xxSWTch1ckyLUVxx, Sweetie21, MeOun21, Sajenna, AreeyaSrey, Potikate346, Ana2086, Somaly13, Ladyaunt, Pichjaranai, Sunchoke, Sopheakand, Samiamkhmai, Akanin85, Diana507, Tsoun01, Lovekhmer, Adreamingrl, Satreykhmer, Bayxpress, Bsim8331, MissEmmie01, Sndramafnatic23, Sreyngim, Majahsatrey, 12345gs, Sophie1428, Litlinka003, Suvanut and Sm83.

***English Sub***

Chobling, AnothaiDara, Wishboniko, Phetk, HajinmonNinja, Swtlilannie, and Minsquare91x.

***Thai Lakorns***

Futifu, Ruchaneewan, NTSHUAB, Bogossthai, Lilazngirl6, SpicyIII, ChristinaChao, Dreamkismet, Tuktukland, Memyself90, Pokky2905 and Thinkjaden.

I'll be back w/ a list of the lakorns--there are soooo many.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the one where the use her to get half his million dollars back when his dad died n give namnueng(aom)...half a million..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
the one where the use her to get half his million dollars back when his dad died n give namnueng(aom)...half a million..

That's Roy Leh Sanae Rai in Thai or Roy Sneah Roy Labech in Khmer...Here you go it's one of majahsatrey's uploads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeTgtiWB2Xg

Anyone know where I can watch the Chakrit and Pinky lakorn with eng subs or with Mayura? Cuz the dubbing company that did it sucks...and I can't even watch it...

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
hey me too I was looking for that lakorn with Pinky and Chakrit too I watch the Eng. sub and thai, not understand all the way but it's good I love Chakrit

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i don't know raymon obsessed that you are sofabed! it's funny, i have a youtube's account too.

yeah, i go by sofabed mostly...but i joined SW during my Ray phase...if i could change it, it'd be Ken_obsessed...i still need to finish my uploads...i noticed youtube didn't have a mayura version of Tang Fah Tawan Diew, so i bought it and thought i'd share it with people like me that can't go to the video store all the time, but want to watch a good lakorn...now, i just prefer thai, i buy the khmer ones for my mom to watch.