THAI, K-SERIES, ETC.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahh her lilo ajoo phase...lolz....she told me she found herself a new love so we were like ahh ok cool...sunny went on with the hes so hot n cute....etc..etc....she told our other friend who was online too about ajoo...and that friend msn me asking if ajoo meant hwighting/fighting in taiwanese...lolz....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WHICH MAGAZINE OF "BENJA KEETA KWARM RUK" DO YOU HAVE? Can you post the pic or tell me if it's TV MAG, Darapapayon or etc???

& I want to know if the LAKORNS are GOOD QUALITY still? If so, Then is it possible for me to RESERVE lakorn LEH PURMES & HIMA TAI PRAJUN??

Please let me know soon, Thankss. :)

pze

sarNie Adult
benja keeta i believe i have all 4 versions....tv mag, dara papayon, papayon buenturn and chewit dara....but let me double check on that....

lakorns are in good condition ive only view them once...and then stacked away....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahh her lilo ajoo phase...lolz....she told me she found herself a new love so we were like ahh ok cool...sunny went on with the hes so hot n cute....etc..etc....she told our other friend who was online too about ajoo...and that friend msn me asking if ajoo meant hwighting/fighting in taiwanese...lolz....
hahaha ooo that is funny lol xp.. haha..

**coughcough** so pze.. how much for JLR mag.. **coughcough** hehe xp..

cocochaneln7

sarNie Egg
are the lakorns: Leh Ratree (ann alicha and pepper) and Roy Lay Sanay Rai (tok and aom) in DVD or VCD? I'm really interested in those two. and by any chance do you have Jam Leuy Rak in DVD? email me please bluberrybash@aol.com

Saifah

bite me x___
YAY i WANT FAH KRA JAANG DAO TOO THEN. HEHEH JUST PM MY TOTAL OKAY? COOL!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe only 3$... ooooo if you have any more jlr mags.. save it for me muahaha i want them.. SUPER LOVE ATEAM!! XP..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
PZE!

I want ALL BKKR mags except for the TV MAG. since I already have that!

&& I WANT TO RESERVE SOOME LAKORNS!

I'll p.m you! THANKYOUUU SO MUCH, you don't know how longg i've been searching for those BKKR mags!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
PZE: I hope you got my messages. It's been many weeks already. Hope you will reply when you have time. :)

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^yes i do accept paypal...i charge shipping according to how many u purchase....

amythao

sarNie Adult
I will like to buy "nay ka jok" (dan and sara lak)...you can get me the total of it...

***Also do you have also Ja Aeh Baby (Beam and Tong)...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey do u have munkorn diew dai its the second version of hong neu mun korn the one that saksit tang tong and marsha played in let me know asap thanks

pze

sarNie Adult
i know which series ur talking about but i dont have it...one of the ones i didnt get a chance to watch either...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey pze you still have kleun rak see kram lol let me know asap thanks and do u accept paypal btw how much is it message me back thanks !