Thai Dresses

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow the dress is gorgeous!..and the model whos wearing it is pretty herself so it makes the whole dress look nice..i love thai tradtional dress..im tanish so i dont think its gonna look as nice as that girl..and also im short..i want to get mines custom made in thai..they do it so nice..and their style is wow..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats one of the reason why i love watching period/boran lakorn..nang ek gets to wear them nice traditional dress..

yergie

sarNie Egg
the dresses are pretty but man it's soo hard to put on.ahha
i hate the thing that warps around.ahha

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I love them also. Just so hard to find someone in the states to be able sew one just like the ones straight from Thailand. I have the fabric.

anjos

I want one too..... it not like I'm goiong to have a chance to wear it....but I want one just sooo I have it..... thai dress are soooo pretty.....

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
thats one of the reason why i love watching period/boran lakorn..nang ek gets to wear them nice traditional dress..
[post="150474"][/post]​
well me too...i just wish i get to wear one someday too... love their clothes...

i love the traditional thai dresses/clothing!!! :) it looks so elegant and beautiful, and the material...i just love thai clothing. even their clothing now is really fashionable...thailand seems to sport the latest fashions earlier than america, even! i would love to just go and shop in thailand...*sighs*

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
wah...so pretty, I absolutly love anything with lace or is shiny/satin and silky like.

KEO

sarNie Egg
How do you order the wedding dress from fanonydress,because i need one for my wedding and i been look for it long time.thank you!

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah......so pretty, i always want one.....lolz :wub:

off topic

SilverDragon_999........i love your banner.......ahhhhhhhh that's sooooo cute of p'tang and aom. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
That looks nice, like them ones princess and queens probly wore back in the days, ohh and she looks like my friend, haha I'mma show her the photo!