Thai drama english subtitles?

BellaRaneeFan

sarNie Egg
Not sure if this is allowed but if not sorry!! I am new to Thai dramas and only discovered it because of Bella and Pope in Love Destiny. I am watching Bella and Great right now but patiently waiting for episode to be subbed. Can I get some recommendation on some good dramas? I like romantic drama or where male lead is obsessive and jealous because I see alot of sweet male leads in cdrama and kdrama!! Can I get some recommendation of thai drama subbers to? I notice that there is no place like viki that have subbed thai drama I manage to find some on the official channel but nothing that interest me. I only know of Muse sub where I watch Love Destiny. Are there any other sub channels I can go for sub Thai drama? I check this forum and saw a list of subbing channels but many are no longer there. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
For the romantic genre you should watch the 4 Huajai Hang Khun Kao series. It was a huge hit in Thailand when it aired. One with an obsessive p'ek I'd say would be Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Here are some of my recommendations for you!
Romantic Drama:
1. Padiwarada. Bella is also in this one. It is about arranged marriage and the male lead gets jealous sometimes.
2. Two Spirits Love. Mint Chalida and Mario Maurer. It is a romcom/bodyswap lakorn. If you liked Love Destiny, you will love this one
3. Tarm Rak Keun Jai. Nadech Kugimiya and Mew Nittha. Cute and simple story about a rich city girl and a farm owner.

Jealous/Obsessive male lead:
1. Sawan Biang. Ken T and Anne T. Male lead hates female lead and her family but he always messes with the female lead and ends up loving her. He is very obsessed with her and gets jealous too
2. Raeng Tawan. Aum Atichart and Chippy Sirin. Male lead tries to take revenge on female lead because he thinks that her brother killed his sister. Male lead gets very jealous and possessive when he sees her with other men.
3. Ngao Asoke. Pong Nawat. Male lead is really obsessed with female lead even though he hates her. He always tries to mess with her by touching her and stuff. He ends up falling in love with her

I will put the eng sub links for all of the recommendations in the spoiler tab.

BellaRaneeFan

sarNie Egg
thank u for responding. this is a list of lakorns I am interested in after looking around mydramalist. does anyone know if any of these are subbed and where I can find them?

Koom nang kruan
Look tard
Wanalee
Plerng chimplee
Sailohit
Khun seuk
Chat payak
Payak ka
Nueng fah tah diew
Wihok lhong lom
Phet roy rak
Sai ruk sai sawat
Ruen kalong
Game rai game ruk
Pin anong
Dao kiao duen
Barb ruk talay fun
Mia taeng
Sanaeha sunya kaen
Taddao bussaya

sarNie Adult
thank u for responding. this is a list of lakorns I am interested in after looking around mydramalist. does anyone know if any of these are subbed and where I can find them?

Koom nang kruan
Look tard
Wanalee
Plerng chimplee
Sailohit
Khun seuk
Chat payak
Payak ka
Nueng fah tah diew
Wihok lhong lom
Phet roy rak
Sai ruk sai sawat
Ruen kalong
Game rai game ruk
Pin anong
Dao kiao duen
Barb ruk talay fun
Mia taeng
Sanaeha sunya kaen
Taddao bussaya
If you mean "Nueng Dao Fah Diew" (One Land One Sky) with JamesJi and Taew, it's available at Jirayuhomedrama's Facebook page (and a lot of other troll pages actually....) and the first three episodes have subs in the Official Youtube Page of Ch3 Thailand.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Ooohh! Thank you for creating this thread @BellaRaneeFan I'm fairly new to thai lakorns so I don't know as much as those who have been here for a long time. I can recommend a few things though but I don't know if it will be really helpful....:confused12:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Not sure if this is allowed but if not sorry!! I am new to Thai dramas and only discovered it because of Bella and Pope in Love Destiny. I am watching Bella and Great right now but patiently waiting for episode to be subbed. Can I get some recommendation on some good dramas? I like romantic drama or where male lead is obsessive and jealous because I see alot of sweet male leads in cdrama and kdrama!! Can I get some recommendation of thai drama subbers to? I notice that there is no place like viki that have subbed thai drama I manage to find some on the official channel but nothing that interest me. I only know of Muse sub where I watch Love Destiny. Are there any other sub channels I can go for sub Thai drama? I check this forum and saw a list of subbing channels but many are no longer there. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
Hi! Welcome and I would recommend these lakorns :):icon12::

1. Roy Leh Sanae Rai
2. Kleun Cheewit
3. Talay Fai
4. Rak Rai
5. Paragit Series: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
If you haven't, watch Game Sanaeha with James Ji and Taew.
First time ch3 YT allowed fansub on their lakorn.