Thai celebrity YouTube channels

Discussion in 'Thai' started by dancy, Jun 6, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I would be stuck up too if i was as good looking as him lol

2. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Ah okay ! Since I don't know Thai I don't know when he curses or not lol

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I cant really say much about cursing cause i curse too lol

4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Haha I feel you. They both do scream “stuck up” or yolo-er lol but compared Antoine to Chippy he seems to be the better control and “mature” person of the relationship. I don’t know how old he is? Lol but he seems to correct chippy if she’s going overboard and stuff like that. They have the louder persona in them. And yes, hate to say it to but Chippy screams “mean girl” to me too lol hahahahahahaha but hey maybe that’s just part of her personality and looks. :p

I don’t think she meant it as in this video. But more so like he’s the type to cuss people out when he’s pissed. Or a hotter temper.

Lol! Girl, being young does not excuse the cussing part. That’s too immature. I understand here and there we all can’t help but flip someone off or mutter under our breath that someone is a B, lol but cussing shouldn’t be a habit. Lol :p

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I dont mean like calling other people names i meant like i say the f word a lot when im talking or say shit and stuff. I dont call other poeple bitches and stuff

xodxo likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Chippy does seem like she has a stuck up vibe to her but i dont think shes a mean girl. From what ive seen shes friends with all of her costars so far except for aum a which is understandable since hes from another gen. Plus shes friends with alot of the newbie gen shes apart of. Kao, nycha, patricia, ice amina, etc

7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

She’s prob not mean.. but she has that resting B face which really makes her look mean lol :p she seems more tomboyish and kiddish even. But if I didn’t know her, I would be intimidated to talk to her lol she could be like so snarky I think.

Sometimes even I think Yaya has that cold and dead serious look lol but if you go talk to her, she will probably talk to you but she might just be confused or clueless about why you’re talking to her LOL

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

Milly has a channel with her sister Nikki

Estelle19 likes this.
  9. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

funny how the name of the video is in english and they speak thai all through. a random non thai that clicks on the video will be in for a surprise lol

10. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

Lol I'm always a bit disappointed when I see videos in English and they end up speaking in another language with no subtitles! Because I think the videos would be in english :(

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Kao just made a youtube channel and uploaded her first video yesterday! Its just a teaser for an upcoming vlog though.

Estelle19 likes this.
  12. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

she has english subtitles. very smart move imo

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I was the one who asked for english subs in her comment section and she replied to me and said she will develop eng subs for her future videos! Shes too sweet :)

Estelle19 and spanky like this.
  14. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

tik is having a channel too now ? or i'm mistaken

Estelle19 likes this.
  15. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Katelyn, Estelle19 and SuzieJ like this.
  16. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Work with Mario is such an entertaining series. Mario is so funny. I don't know why it makes me so happy to see him being such a kid at heart LOL

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Katelyn likes this.
  17. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

My fav channel atm is Golf and Four. Golf Four go around.
    Having a break from other channels because they have the same content.