Thai celebrity YouTube channels

Discussion in 'Thai' started by dancy, Jun 6, 2018.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Look like Patricia is doing a YouTube channel.

Here is her channel if anyone want to see her.

Estelle19 and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

lol did pat call herself pretty at the beginning of the video hahaha she's so pretty. she's so lucky in life. she's got looks, wealth, fame, and a nice boyfriend

3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

She's very pretty indeed

4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

This just reminds me Min/Pooklook has YT, so does MintC!

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Chippy has one with her bf too.

xodxo likes this.
  6. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol oh lord this should title Thai stars YT channel

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Dude I like Antoine he sounds way more smarter and thoughtful hahahahaha I like what he said to Chippy, “think before you talk.” Lol and be “more humbled” HAHHAHAHAH

What is Antoine’s race? Is he half Thai? Lol I love English videos like these! It’s just more relatable!! :p

Ps I feel like they’re the couple that would make a great reality tv show. The Thais should invest in that haha :D

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah i like antoine too hes really hot. I believe hes half french. Hes voice really nice. Plus hes a boxer. Thats the only fully english video on her channel

9. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Bummer! Wish they do more English videos. Yes I knew he was boxer hahha but he really does sound more thoughtful and considerate here. I’ve seen his IG but always thought he was just a macho boxer coolie. Lol :p

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

His brother is good looking too! His name is victor pinto

11. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Wow ! Son Français il est parfait le Antoine !
    Euh au fait Antoine est pas métisse. Antoine is not mixed he is fully french. His mom is french

12. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Haha I didn't know there was other stars that have their channel. I only saw Patrcia channel so I title it her.

Since ya post more of others stars. I will edit the thread. :)

xodxo likes this.
  13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Haha oops no biggie. I would just suggesting as well. :) :)

SuzieJ and dancy like this.
  14. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

i saw mint's channel. so unnatural and forced. sigh
    i like patricias content
    chippy and her bf are just not consistent
    margie and pok still has the best channel imo

xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Haha true I have zero interest in pok/Margie but their channel is more organized with eng sub and everything lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah margie looks likes she actually puts a lot if effort into her channel. I never have seen any of mints videos. Ive only watched one of pats videos. Chippy and her bf do it more for fun. I dont think they take it seriously

17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

There was an interview of him talking about his life. I thought you know about this.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Oh thank you ! Did not know ! Thanks

From what I have seen Chippy got a nice BF. He gives me a good vibe. Good catch

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    SuzieJ and Koy123 like this.
  19. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

lol. i actually get the opposite vibe from him. i think chippy and antoine are kinda stuck up and he curses alot too. i get mean girl vibes from chippy and antoine said it in the video that she is mean lol. i can always spot a mean girl.

xodxo likes this.
  20. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I just subscribed to Patricia's channel a moment ago, she's adorable (well to me at least lol). I like what Chippy & Antoine have going on, they're that young "YOLO" kind of a couple and come across carefree which can be to their own detriment at times (came across questionable comments that are really judgmental but just reek of envy tbh) .

SuzieJ and Koy123 like this.