Thai Celebrity with a Nice BOOTY :)

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah its a bad angle. Her chest looks nice from the front. Theyre not too huge and not too small.

Hahaha thanks!
Some days I feel so fat from my stomach too. But since we are thin they will be just fine!

P

PrincessKarina

I need to get toned. Even though im kind of skinny im very out of shape. Need to get toned before its too late!
Lol true that. Once it’s too late it’s hard to get back I heard. I’m with you. Let’s get toned together. ;):thumbup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
5555 I’m sure I read news where Kim went to as far as to prove her a$$ is real and natural. She even went X-ray to find the fake gel but it came out all natural lol she didn’t get butt implants or any of that she proved lol

Her a$$ is unusually LARGE lol so ginormous but for some reason I’m kind of believing that she didn’t get her a$$ done..I don’t think Courtney did either she’s ugly to me btw lol

Kylie’s A$$ is fake cuz we all saw her FLAT A$$ from the very beginning lol then she slowly blew up ..breasts, lips, face lift, lol she’s nothing but PLASTIC.

Khloe is prob fake too lol she’s just a very mean b*tchy sister to kim

~~

Yes—Kendall is the only REAL and natural sister.
Kim K younger pictures booty (maybe early 20's) and her booty now look totally different and it has even grown again lately how come ? At some point it looks lije she is wearing pampers. Plus the proportion with her thights just don't match !
Kourtney did not. Like she looks normal

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
5555 I’m sure I read news where Kim went to as far as to prove her a$$ is real and natural. She even went X-ray to find the fake gel but it came out all natural lol she didn’t get butt implants or any of that she proved lol

Her a$$ is unusually LARGE lol so ginormous but for some reason I’m kind of believing that she didn’t get her a$$ done..I don’t think Courtney did either she’s ugly to me btw lol

Kylie’s A$$ is fake cuz we all saw her FLAT A$$ from the very beginning lol then she slowly blew up ..breasts, lips, face lift, lol she’s nothing but PLASTIC.

Khloe is prob fake too lol she’s just a very mean b*tchy sister to kim

~~

Yes—Kendall is the only REAL and natural sister.
Kim,Khloe, and Kendall didnt get any butt implants but they get these things called fat transfers AKA a Brazillian Butt Lift. They take fat from different areas of their body and the doctor injects it into their ass lol. Its not necessarily a fake butt however her booty aint naturally that huge. Her butt is gross now. Way to ugly, huge, and saggy

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Kim,Khloe, and Kendall didnt get any butt implants but they get these things called fat transfers AKA a Brazillian Butt Lift. They take fat from different areas of their body and the doctor injects it into their ass lol. Its not necessarily a fake butt however her booty aint naturally that huge. Her butt is gross now. Way to ugly, huge, and saggy
Wait? Kendall?? Hmm...

Kim has gained tons of crazy weight too after her few pregnancies but I don’t argue she had fats injected into her butt haha LOL. Ahaha. It’s just I don’t know anyone would be so obsessed so make their A$$ so ginormous. :nut::nut: Getting a huge A$$ could be due to weight gain and fat too.

Khloe, she’s really fake like Kylie so yea, they probably got fats/butt implants lolz

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait? Kendall?? Hmm...

Kim has gained tons of crazy weight too after her few pregnancies but I don’t argue she had fats injected into her butt haha LOL. Ahaha. It’s just I don’t know anyone would be so obsessed so make their A$$ so ginormous. :nut::nut: Getting a huge A$$ could be due to weight gain and fat too.

Khloe, she’s really fake like Kylie so yea, they probably got fats/butt implants lolz
Oops i meant kylie not kendell lol kendall is a stick compared to the other girls . The reason she keeps making her booty bigger is because its her money maker lol. I dont think its cause of weight gain. She has like abs and her legs and thighs are super skinny. I think out of all if the girls, kourtney has the nicest body. Her butt isnt too big

xodxo

Oops i meant kylie not kendell lol kendall is a stick compared to the other girls . The reason she keeps making her booty bigger is because its her money maker lol. I dont think its cause of weight gain. She has like abs and her legs and thighs are super skinny. I think out of all if the girls, kourtney has the nicest body. Her butt isnt too big
I LOVE Kendall, from head to toe. Lol. ❤

I get sick starring at all the other sisters lol they’re all ugly/plastic-y to me lol

Khloe is the meanest and bitchiest sister tho. Kylie’s the fakest. Okay~~ really going off tangent here lolz

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE Kendall, from head to toe. Lol. ❤

I get sick starring at all the other sisters lol they’re all ugly/plastic-y to me lol

Khloe is the meanest and bitchiest sister tho. Kylie’s the fakest. Okay~~ really going off tangent here lolz
Kendall is very gorgeous but she shouldng have gotten those lip injections. They ruined her face. My favorite kardashian even though he really isnt though is scott lol hes so funny and always disses the sisters

xodxo

Kendall is very gorgeous but she shouldng have gotten those lip injections. They ruined her face. My favorite kardashian even though he really isnt though is scott lol hes so funny and always disses the sisters
He’s okay lol funny guy

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Black China and Nikki did the same sh.t as well. Yuck. When black ladies do that (especially knowing they basically don't need that) it looks horrendous

P

PrincessKarina

Kim K younger pictures booty (maybe early 20's) and her booty now look totally different and it has even grown again lately how come ? At some point it looks lije she is wearing pampers. Plus the proportion with her thights just don't match !
Kourtney did not. Like she looks normal
Ah I see

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
This is really off topic, but I’d like to share a white girl from the shop NanaMacs Boutique,, her body:p I think her body is hot and her bum is cute.. she’s on the thicker side.. Call her stout or whatever,, I still think she’s hot!!

But at the end of the day, wish my body looked like Taya Rogers’

Credit NanaMacs, and tayastarling IG

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This is really off topic, but I’d like to share a white girl from the shop NanaMacs Boutique,, her body:p I think her body is hot and her bum is cute.. she’s on the thicker side.. Call her stout or whatever,, I still think she’s hot!!

Taya has a very fit body!

xodxo

Lol, the Kardashian... I don’t get the obsession with them. They all look fake to me.
Hehe I feel ya. Kendall is more than just a Kardashian haha. She’s the highest paid model in 2017 worldwide and is probably still the highest paid currently. She’s a sister of the Kardashian clan but her career is very much different from the boobs and ass sisters. Haha. However, Kendall can get very skimpy with swimwear but if you had her body who wouldn’t be in skimpy outfits/swimwear all the time? Haha :p

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks sweetie for sharing that NanaMacs girl/model. She’s pretty and she has a good shape. I actually am more fond of girls who has meat and shape than thin toothpick girls. Lol. For me Taya is not the prettiest actress/model but she has a good shape. Yes she’s fit. You can tell she’s not a toothpick. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Hehe I feel ya. Kendall is more than just a Kardashian haha. She’s the highest paid model in 2017 worldwide and is probably still the highest paid currently. She’s a sister of the Kardashian clan but her career is very much different from the boobs and ass sisters. Haha. However, Kendall can get very skimpy with swimwear but if you had her body who wouldn’t be in skimpy outfits/swimwear all the time? Haha :p
Dang but Kendall can be such a skank with her clothing choices! Lol. We know she has a nice model body (she’s a bit on the thin side for me) but wow dress with more class and respect for yourself. Especially when she doesn’t want to follow her sisters’ obnoxious steps! Geez.