Thai Celebrity with a Nice BOOTY :)

P

PrincessKarina

Wow, he’s only 25!! I didn’t know that, thanks for that fact!
What do you mean? Lol. He’s going to be 30 in 5 years so he’s not a boy anymore! So he better shape up into a man! Physically and mentally!

P

PrincessKarina

Mint N I noticed when she debuted with Nadech and Mark in Love in Shadow she wasn’t really big in her rear but she was big on her chest. I always thought she has a nice perky chest! Lol. :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mint N I noticed when she debuted with Nadech and Mark in Love in Shadow she wasn’t really big in her rear but she was big on her chest. I always thought she has a nice perky chest! Lol. :p
55555 this Pervy fan lol checking everyone out in everywhere haha XD

Yea~~ I like discussing their booties lol We may already have a nice body thread somewhere. This one is all for those BIG NICE ROUND rear ends lol :)

P

PrincessKarina

55555 this Pervy fan lol checking everyone out in everywhere haha XD

Yea~~ I like discussing their booties lol We may already have a nice body thread somewhere. This one is all for those BIG NICE ROUND rear ends lol :)
Lol sure thing! I do too! In my culture having a big rear is a big deal!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol sure thing! I do too! In my culture having a big rear is a big deal!
A big deal as in unacceptable or not? I like Poo, Matt and Diana’s butts so far! Lol. I’m naturally “flat” 55555 :risas3: but I try to squat to see if I could gain some rear ends?? Lol :p

Lol I like big butts and I can not Lie!!!!

I hate that song..
I think natural big butts are nice, but plastic butts...TOO LARGE!!!!:risas3::risas3: Kylie’s butt is NO. Kim K’s BUTT is natural but too LARGE!! It could swallow Kanye LMAO!!!!:drooling::pancarta:

Pervy fannn. :risas3::risas3:
Hehe I’m guilty of that too lmbo! I check all guys and girls out lol :p

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I once heard someone go, “ why do ppl obsess over booties?Poop comes out of it.” Lol dead on