Thai Celebrity with a Nice BOOTY :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Are there any actors who have nice booty's? No one comes to mind for me.
I listed them on my 1s comment here on the previous page.
A lot of Thai actors got big booty like Aum A, Bank Artit, Mark Prin, Nadech, James Ma etc...

P

PrincessKarina

Taew’s rear is cute and really sticks out for her petite size.

Last edited by a moderator:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Nice fit body, I’ve always thought Mai D. looks Hot in this picture.. damnnnn.
But if talking about booty, hers isn’t too big lol.

I’m not sure if this is James Ma, looks like him to me (correct me if I am wrong), but damnnn he’s hot and his body I could just tell is smokin :clap:

Credit pics Tumblr

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I’m not sure if this is James Ma, looks like him to me (correct me if I am wrong), but damnnn he’s hot and his body I could just tell is smokin :clap:

Credit pics Tumblr
James ma actually does have a nice booty! I noticed it durinvmg the annual ch3 soccer game and his lakorn sai tarn hua jai.

P

PrincessKarina

Credit pics Tumblr
Lol Mai may be fit. But to me she’s thin and flat. She has no booty! Lol!

P

PrincessKarina

Can we change this thread to fit body instead? When talking about “booty” sound like harassment. Lol
Well Bella has a nice fit body. She look really good in all those boran clothing in BPS
Credit to Bellecampen IG
View attachment 17386
Lol! But sorry we are talking booties here. And I’d say Bella’s booty isn’t too big or sticks out. But no doubt Bella is fit.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Right, I once edited a video of mai going to the beach with a swimsuit on and was like “I’m cutting out the part that shows her small booty!!” She certainly isn’t blessed in that area lolllll (if talking abt big booties)

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Right, I once edited a video of mai going to the beach with a swimsuit on and was like “I’m cutting out the part that shows her small booty!!” She certainly isn’t blessed in that area lolllll
She’s flat chested and no booty. And she’s awfully thin. I think she’s gain a few pounds over the years. I remember when she debuted she was all bones! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

JMA’s body evolved since he debuted. He’s looking manly and buff these days. Lol. Sure thing because he’s 5 years from being 30? He is not a boy anymore! Lol @maimyang