Thai Celebrities and their baby/family

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman;
I didn't even know Jeab was married haha Good thing there's ig ;p

Nadia/Husband & their son N'Noppamongkol

cecilia

Staff member
Haru was showing in Rising Sun .. there were scenes you see her all cover/button with her doctor gown and there were scenes you don't ... in another word, her baby is a RISING SUN baby lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to the new fathers & mothers :)
I swear I felt like May was just pregnant yesterday lol

Num Kanchai/May & their daughter N'Mayu

C: daradaily & may/numig

Tuck/Wife & their daughter N'Believe

C: tuck/elsiedreamerig

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
May has that gorgeous pregnancy glow. Tuck's wife is one beautiful gal, she kind of looks like Mos Patiparn's wife Game. Congratz to the new parents :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aff/her husband Songkran and daughter PeeMai

C: aff_peemaiig

Wanchana/wife & son

C: colonelbirdig

Marsha/ex-actor/singer husband Nui Ampol
& son Guy

C: wiki asianfuse

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Haru's baby is a rising sun baby, too cute!

I find P'Mam's baby girl really cute too, hanging around with her cousin. Willy's son is so white 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Songkran is good husband and father. OMG Peemai is already posing like a model, she is so cute :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Kob Suvanant and her son Nadol.

credit as tagged and Pantip Thai Forum

OMG he's this big already?!?! where have I been??  :shock2:  :shock2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The bride is not pretty especially in traditional outfit. But honestly, it seemed celebs weddings are pretty but in a way they seemed to want to out due one another.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
The bride is not pretty especially in traditional outfit. But honestly, it seemed celebs weddings are pretty but in a way they seemed to want to out due one another.

Aww, you don't think she's pretty? I think she is :) So true that it seems like they want to out due one another. Then I think, if I had the $$ I would have my wedding extravagant not because It’s a competition but only because it’ll be a dream wedding that I can have because money would not be an obstacle. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Aww, you don't think she's pretty? I think she is :) So true that it seems like they want to out due one another. Then I think, if I had the $$ I would have my wedding extravagant not because It’s a competition but only because it’ll be a dream wedding that I can have because money would not be an obstacle.
Lol...actually I meant to say pretty but phone more than often has its own mind. I always find girls in traditional outfits pretty even if they are not. The culture clothings tends to make them special.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Lol...actually I meant to say pretty but phone more than often has its own mind. I always find girls in traditional outfits pretty even if they are not. The culture clothings tends to make them special.

HAHAHA, I was thinking if you don't think she is pretty I wondered what your definition of "pretty" is, LOL