Thai (Boran)

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
Hi i was wondering if you guys could help me out, I want to start watching boran lakorn in khmer but i have no idea where to start, could you tell me which r the best lakorn to watch

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok ok. . kewl. . i love boran lakorns!!!!!!!!

here are some of my favorites. .

tep sam rudoo, thape(angels) rube(body) bey(three) if u wanna know anything about this, u should go into the thai boran thread and check it out. . very famous. .

nang sib song, (ruthisaen kongrey, aka neang 12), very good. . and sad, ne'k and p'ek dies at the end. . a famous khmai legend

si yod kul man, (four little boys), it's sooooooo cute. . alot of p'eks and n'eks. .

if u want to know more about the best and the worst boran lakorns, u should check the thai boran lakorn and post ur question there about the best. . it should help alot. .

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
i like thai boran movie too.. but im looking for lakorn in khmer from 1990s untill. please update meh..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Hey Lok_Tah, do you know the title of what you are looking for? cuz that might ring a bell to others.

Hmmm I really don't watch Thai Boran, well beside 2 of them in my lifetime so far...and I call them my favorites lolzz

Neang Ptel Meas
Pka Tkol Meas (there's a remake of this one , but I haven't seen it though)

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
well im not really sure if im spelling it keh saw gul tum meas. she has 4 kids and there was an evil name ah kuney. and yes i know there a remade to this, but im looking for the old one. also im looking for preah saw ton neang koel mo no real. sorry if im spelling it wrong. these movie are from the 1990s. thank you for your help.