Thai Beauty Standards

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Doesn't Nune have Laos and Chinese blood in her? I thought (could be wrong) I remember reading a long long time ago that Nune's ancestors are Laos Chinese that's migrated to Thailand. That's the thing I find a little funny about those who said 'true Thai'. I mean if you think about all the dynasties, Thai or those who are proceed as Thai are mixtures of other races such as Champa (Laos), Khmer, Burmese, and Chinese. The first Thais are tribes from the mountain of China.
Some thai people just really criticize Laos for being a poor country and ban nok "บ้านนอก" uneducated etc. And both Thailand Laos have bad history between each other. Laos is really slowing changing and opening to the world, more thais chinese and vietnamese are doing business and investing in Laos.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Some thai people just really criticize Laos for being a poor country and ban nok "บ้านนอก" uneducated etc. And both Thailand Laos have bad history between each other. Laos is really slowing changing and opening to the world, more thais chinese and vietnamese are doing business and investing in Laos.
The hatred between our ancestors really need to stay in the past. Like its 2018 already and the world should be moving forward. We have nothing to do with the choices of our ancestors and we certainly can't go back and right any wrongs, we just need to move forward in harmony. Laos hate Thai, Thai hate Laos. I hear so many bashing of one another. I would hear Thai people looking down at Laos and Laos people bashing Thais. Like omg get over it already. We're neighbors, we practically speak the same language and we are related.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The hatred between our ancestors really need to stay in the past. Like its 2018 already and he world should be moving forward. We have nothing to do with the choices of our ancestors and we certainly can't go back and right any wrongs, we just need to move forward in harmony. Laos hate Thai, Thai hate Laos. I hear so many bashing of one another. I would hear Thai people looking down at Laos and Laos people bashing Thais. Like omg get over it already. We're neighbors, we practically speak the same language and we are related.
Yeah so true.... some stars don't reveal their full background heritage ancestors and just say their full thai... like chom i never knew her mothers family were actually lao.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
All these standards cause depression in some people. Someone is trying to be someone else
I agree about the depression! It’s sad because there are MANY dark skinned , “big” girls or what some ppl would not consider beautiful or attractive , who are soooooo gorgeous. it’s more than just looks—attractiveness is also about how a person carries himself or herself, intelligence, humility, etc. And I’ve met physically attractive people who it was mainly only about their looks, like what else do you offer?

Last edited:

zoejogle

sarNie Egg
All these standards cause depression in some people. Someone is trying to be someone else
Hi, I also think Kim Kimberly is the prettiest woman out there. She has fair skin, big eyes, small shoulders, and isn't as tall. I also think she's the prettiest mixed-style actress. But I think her face isn't weird. It's cute. With all that said, she has clear skin, and I bet she uses a skin analyser to check her skin condition regularly. I think such a famous actress there are many other laser devices you can buy online. For example, I have several devices at home to keep my skin healthy and get rid of wrinkles. On top of that, I use good Korean cosmetics with the same effects.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The curvy forehead which is spotted by many female thai celebrities has become a beauty standard in Thailand. I get annoyed by their curvy and shiny foreheads.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
For Thai beauty standards, I think Pooklook. She's a beauty pageant Queen so it makes sense. Another person I find very Thai standard is, Boom Panadda. Her visual is everlasting. :love:

As for mixed Thai beauties for me it's, Sara Legge, Paula Taylor, Katreeya English. :love:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Pretty girls as per me - Mai Davika, Chompoo Araya, Vill Wanarot, Baifern Pimchanok, Matt Peerani, Thisa Warithisa, Pinky Sawika.

Weird looking faces - Kimberly, Mookda, Mint C, Nychaa, Aump, Anne T

Avg faces - Janie T, Yeena Geena, Mew Nitta, Taew N, Kao S, Yaya, Pupe Kesarin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For Thai beauty standards, I think Pooklook. She's a beauty pageant Queen so it makes sense. Another person I find very Thai standard is, Boom Panadda. Her visual is everlasting. :love:

As for mixed Thai beauties for me it's, Sara Legge, Paula Taylor, Katreeya English. :love:
Kat English is very beautiful! Loved her and she still looks amazing these days

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kat English is very beautiful! Loved her and she still looks amazing these days
omg yes! Loved her since, "Sao Noi Nai Takieng Kaew (Genie In A Bottle)" lakorn! and she still looks amazing indeed! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: She's one of my favorite Thai female vocalists.

Foxdie

sarNie Egg
I see it's been a while, but I wanted to chime in. Beauty is subjective, and it's important to remember that external appearances don't define a person's worth or value. It's essential to appreciate and celebrate diversity in all forms, including different cultural beauty standards.