Thai actress and their cooking skills?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay, so I was curious about this bc while I adore Mew but since she really has to prep for her new movie as a master chef. She’s interviewed that she’s never cooked anything, not even cut up vegetables and such. I don’t even think she’s even been to the kitchen lol cuz in Mews household, they prob have cooks and maids picking up and cleaning after them. But this got me really thinking do these 25-30 year old actresses do not really know how to cook, wash dishes or clean?! Lol seriously?! I’m so disappointed. There was a clip of Mew cutting up an onion on her momma’s ig, and while I adore the girl, she really struggles cutting the onion. Lol. It’s so unrealistic especially when in Thailand it’s most famous for all their dishes and street food and delicious cooks. I don’t know how anyone cannot even cut a vegetable? What do you guys think? Are they taking their celebrity status for granted or is it just laziness that they never learned to cook or clean?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I know Mai D. owns a cafe so she must know how to cook! I also saw her making cupcakes once on her IG.. And I never knew that about Mew! :)

Last edited:

xodxo

Oh man it’s hard to tell from those pictures cuz it just looks like she’s mostly posing. The cleaning, you prob can’t fake clean I guess but cooking...anyone can pose with food, no? Lol it would be more beneficial and realistic with s video of them actually starting from scratch lol

Here kan tasting Mews food and was like, “h3ll no, no pass.” Lol his reaction was just priceless lol, walking away like it was no joke
https://instagram.com/p/BfVfVx_HGL4/

Idk— I’m starting to be more disappointted with certain actresss lol theyre just proving me wrong and wrong lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know Matt knows how to cook...I think she was on a show or something about cooking healthy. But if she doesn't know how to cook I would understand because she is the only child and have been working for a long time. So to some cooking might not be a priority since they get food from just about anywhere.

Also, these actresses probably comes from a well to do family where things are done for them...and since they are n'eks and such they probably end up marrying into a well off family where they still don't have to do anything lol.

I can relate cause I simply do not know how to cook...growing up I was never taught to cook and after getting married my husband doesn't expect me to know how to cook. Cooking to survive is not hard cooking to enjoy is another story lol

P

PrincessKarina

Uh lol! That’s crazy! I think most of us know how to cook somewhat as common human. I know all the basics at least! :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so I was curious about this bc while I adore Mew but since she really has to prep for her new movie as a master chef. She’s interviewed that she’s never cooked anything, not even cut up vegetables and such. I don’t even think she’s even been to the kitchen lol cuz in Mews household, they prob have cooks and maids picking up and cleaning after them. But this got me really thinking do these 25-30 year old actresses do not really know how to cook, wash dishes or clean?! Lol seriously?! I’m so disappointed. There was a clip of Mew cutting up an onion on her momma’s ig, and while I adore the girl, she really struggles cutting the onion. Lol. It’s so unrealistic especially when in Thailand it’s most famous for all their dishes and street food and delicious cooks. I don’t know how anyone cannot even cut a vegetable? What do you guys think? Are they taking their celebrity status for granted or is it just laziness that they never learned to cook or clean?
I think most of the newer generation daras can't cook. Most of the time they are eating outside. Even older generation as well. I read someone stating years ago Aff couldn't cook
Is Mew working on a project with Kan ?

Last edited:

xodxo

I think most of the newer generation daras can't cook. Most of the time they are eating outside. Even older generation as well. I read someone stating years ago Aff couldn't cook
Is Mew working on a project with Kan ?
Yes, Mews working with kan on a new movie called 7-Days, Ananda will be in there as a supporting cast too.

I think I understand to an extent of not cooking, but I’m still shaking my head in disbelief lol