Thai ActorsActresses that resemble/alike

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Noon and Aum looks similar to each other and I wouldn't mind seeing them act as sisters in another lakorn.

kulyia

RUK
Boy that first pic of Rita can sure make her pass as amy winehouse or her sistah!

These are my opinions. And I kind of have a mix. Sometimes I feel Good camera angles has a lot to do with the similarities along with age, and photo-shopping. For example Warut and Ken. Warut is damn cute and handsome and of course our lovely ken lol and he does not really look like our Ken besides the first pic *below* of him. The second scene pic has similarities but not completely compared to the first pic of warut. I dont know about yall but if i continue to look at the pics for a while, the similarities disappears! lol

--In this picture only young Warut reminds me a lot of the Ken T now. For those who are unaware of Warut, he played with Jintara in the 1988 version of Sunset at Chaophraya

--Kob and Nubasa(Brooks brother wife)

--Aump and Noon
&

--Aff and Taew

--Ae and Namfon omg these two, in the late 90s i used to have trouble recognizing who is who. Same goes to Aump and Noon and Ning and Donut >.< And my eyesight is actually good haha..

--Fonthip and Mariam Alkalali She sang the female verse of Ken T and Janie T latest lakorn OST: กลรักลวงใจ Kon rak luang jai. When i watched the vid she automatically remind me of Fonthip. The first half totally reminded me of Fonthip but the other half, not so much. Others, eh not so much either, just this particular clip.

You be the judge. Heres the Vid

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think Yaya & Selena Gomez look alike even if Selena Gomez is not thai.

Will Kim Sun Ah is not a Thai actress but I think she and Cheer look alike.
OMFG this is freakinggg true !!!!!!! Kim Sun Ah and Cheer looks dead on alike !
No wonder every time I see Cheer, I am like she reminds me of someone !

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I don't think they look alike that much :scratchchin: Bee picture she looks more like
Ploy Chermarn
They all a bit look alike because they have a similar face shape, and structure, they're blessed with strong jawline and sharp chin

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They all a bit look alike because they have a similar face shape, and structure, they're blessed with strong jawline and sharp chin
yeah variety of resembles and alike :lolyup:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Everytime I see Mike(from GolfMike) he reminds me of Cheer.
Aff and Taew
Num and New (except their eyes)
Aump, Tangmo, and Noon
From the side Aof looks kinda like Mos also this one guy that did a lakorn with Yui looks like Mos
Ken and Chakrit(a little)
Toey and Note(from The Star looks like twins)
Min and Namcha

thats all i can think of for now
all the ones u named, just exactly wut i think too lol :thumbsup:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
IMO...

Kob/Joy S
Aum/Min P
Cherry/Jui
Marsha/Kim
Chat/Tangmo
Namfon P/Marie